It Lives

Old EV weirdo creeps from the shadows to say "hi"

Greetings! Name's Jason, I made a stupid EV plug-in over a decade ago called Full-Fledged Bastards. I remember it was Mac only at the time but was the origional EV ever made for windows? I was in Asia for a few years and had to get a PC while I was there. I'd be interested in seeing the game again.

PS: I tried Nova for about a day and hated it.

EV was never ported to Windows. However, there is an EV port to Nova which runs on windows.

And I'm beginning to wonder if I should report you for using an inappropriate user name...

No need to report. As a general rule of thumb, if it's not censored by the boards, it's probably okay.

PLEASE DON'T TURN ME IN TO THE COPPERS! I'll be PC! I swear! 😮

We don't like PCs around here. (The Windows kind)

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 22 November 2006 - 06:40 PM

I hated Nova too. It didn't seem to extract the fun part out of EV, instead the not-so fun part.

@julianthebastard, on Nov 22 2006, 05:46 PM, said in It Lives:

PLEASE DON'T TURN ME IN TO THE COPPERS! I'll be PC! I swear! 😮

Technically I'm one of those coppers, and as I've said, you probably don't need to worry.

@julianthebastard, on Nov 22 2006, 01:28 AM, said in It Lives:

Greetings! Name's Jason, I made a stupid EV plug-in over a decade ago called Full-Fledged Bastards. I remember it was Mac only at the time but was the origional EV ever made for windows? I was in Asia for a few years and had to get a PC while I was there. I'd be interested in seeing the game again.

PS: I tried Nova for about a day and hated it.

Greetings! Sorry, I never played your plug-in.

And Nova's not THAT bad... it's just doesn't have the same tastiness as EV / EVO.

i don't remember it, but welcome back anyway.

This post has been edited by antihero : 25 November 2006 - 12:46 PM

"Full-Fledged Bastards"

... ok? Sounds... terrific. 😛

JacaByte: "I'm beginning to wonder if I should report you for using an inappropriate user name..."

Wicktown: What a tool..(jacabyte, that is). Besides, Julian might not have a father, you might have offended him you retard. Sorry, it's just annoying when people would rather talk about reporting somebody for something so unimportant rather than talking about EV..

Calling someone a retard isn't very nice either. And I thought mrxak settled this subject 8 posts ago. Besides, what does this have to do with EV anyway?

Please don't call people names.

The ruler has spoken. EV ROCKS!

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Boris Yetskins : 27 November 2006 - 07:23 PM

Please do not descend into name calling here. This board is not for such things.

Cham