Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

mrxak picks up the pail of water and dumps it outside. Returning with the empty bucket, he places it next to the time bomb, and asks just what the heck any of this has to do with Escape Velocity?

The timer ticks to 440.

JacaByte multiplies himself until the whole world is covered 2 inchs deep with water.

Okay, seriously, start talking about Escape Velocity stuff in here.

I'll start:

"Oh noes, my Manta blew up and my escape pod crashed on the roof of this fine drinking establishment."

Rickton flies his Kestrel in through the walls.
Put it on my tab.

DE reminds everyone that his Rebel Destroyer is still parked outside.

This reminder consists of flying the Destroyer in and crashing into Rickton's Kestrel.

JacaByte evaporates. Stranded forever in the sky.

Rameretz sips his latte and tosses a sugar packet to DE.

Only two of you took the hint, so I'll be a little more to the point. At least pretend that this has some relevance to the EV forum. Otherwise, a certain device might explode around here...

An Alien Cruiser crashes into JacaByte. The Cruiser lands on top of mrxak's escape pod and the bar sinks 23ft into the ground.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 02 May 2006 - 05:24 PM

Gee, what is that down here, a secret Rebel listening post?!?

DE gets sugar high, hops into a Hawk, and flies around rampantly.

Boris is wondering why he has woken up in a Confederate uniform and is now captain of a confederate cruiser.

RC walks in to the bar. He gives a little nod to all the other RCs that have walked into the bar through out the years but have never left.

They then proceed to beat down on mrxak because he's trying to make the Boozerama Bar "about" something. <_< Their task complete the old RCs decide to leave, FOREVER! RC sits at a little table in the back, waiting to order a drink from a sexy short skirted waitress. Will she ever come by???....

JacaByte drops a frying pan on RC's head.

Hmmm, RC rubs his head in pain. "That was HIGHLY uncalled for JacaByte." RC contineus looking at JacaByte with a face of disapproval. A small grin comes over RCs face. "But, ya got moxy kid, I like you."

With no girls to service him, RC grows tired. RC takes a quick nap.

DE remembers RC from back in the day.

A strange, seedy man approaches DE and offers him 500,000 credits to kick that Confederate officer over there in the nads.

the confederate officer kicks rickton in the nads.

Despite the fact that DE would have done it for free, he takes Rickton's money and kicks the Confederate Officer in the nads.

"ouch" says the confederate officer who was kicked in the nads.
confederate officer doubles over in pain
confederate officer kicks DE in the nads many times. DE crumples up in a ball
LiAnNaSu drinnks a random assortment of drinks