Some more EV3 sneak screenshots

Since there is a lot of talk abot the floating city, I'll say something too. If you look closely, you can see sort of a circle around it. I'm not sure that was purposeful or if it was a small mistske, but it kinda bugs me. Don't get me wrong, I really love it but small things like that always bug me.

I also like the double city thing but most of all I like the ststaion conected to the planet. Reminds me of a much smaller version in Starship Troopers...

------------------
Feel the Jive
------------------
I'm not as think
as you stupid I am.
------------------

Originally posted by Jive 320:
Since there is a lot of talk abot the floating city, I'll say something too. If you look closely, you can see sort of a circle around it. I'm not sure that was purposeful or if it was a small mistske, but it kinda bugs me. Don't get me wrong, I really love it but small things like that always bug me.

I think it's a planet in the background

------------------
Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue.

Originally posted by Andrew M:
**I think it's a planet in the background

I thought it was like a force field around it holding it up....

------------------
-Shade
AIM: Shade3742

<---- The information went data way ---->

"It's your asphalt."

(url="http://"http://www.theonion.com")The Onion, America's finest news source(/url)

Originally posted by ShadeOfBlue:
**I thought it was like a force field around it holding it up....

You would have to ask the person who created it, but I think you're absolutely correct. 😉

...and mikee, my monitor has been RG for around 18 months now. Any and all graphics work since then has involved the stimulating game of 'let's guess the colours!'™

------------------

Originally posted by Jive 320:
**Since there is a lot of talk abot the floating city, I'll say something too. If you look closely, you can see sort of a circle around it. I'm not sure that was purposeful or if it was a small mistske, but it kinda bugs me. Don't get me wrong, I really love it but small things like that always bug me.

I'd guess it's a forcefield holding in a breathable atmosphere. Looks like the LA basin in the background. 😉

------------------
BtG