need..help(gasp) how do you defeat ...sea dudes.

how do you kill sea giants?

------------------

Originally posted by Bart Simpson:
**how do you kill sea giants?

You need to have over 220 life, the best armor, best weapon and alot of health potions.

NOW, this is my last warning, If you have any more questions, please respond within this post. Your over doing the topics. If you do not comply your karma will be docked.

------------------
neee-wom!

how do you get he elven destruction bow.

------------------

**how do you get he elven destruction bow.

From Fantrima go one screen north, and in the southeast corner of that map, there will be the molespider cave. Inside there will be molespiders and mind hunters, past them will be a chest with the bow inside.

------------------
neee-wom!

did I do the thread thing right, i'm sorry im only 6. and were is the divine lamp

------------------

**did I do the thread thing right, i'm sorry im only 6. and were is the divine lamp

So far so good.
Divine lamp is in the ghost swamp (the swamp you rescued the general from) from the cave you saved the general from, go 1 screen north and 1 west, in the northwest of that map there is a crypt, inside there is a secret passage to the far east side, easy to spot if you have the pathway skill, in the secret room there will be 3 buttons, after pressing all of them, the lamp will appear in the south of the room.

------------------
neee-wom!

thank you. i got the dwarven runic sword but it was hard. i need know to know if heldan hat is worth it.

------------------

**thank you. i got the dwarven runic sword but it was hard. i need now to know if heldan hat is worth it.

Not realy, I never used it, it gives no armor. Yet it does give +50 mind protection. so its good against Mind hunters.

------------------
neee-wom!

should i use the heldan hat if i have 101 armor a dwarven runic sword and the mind benders are after me

------------------

**should i use the heldan hat if i have 101 armor a dwarven runic sword and the mind benders are after me

sure, every little bit helps.

------------------
neee-wom!

how do i get more health and good night and do you like legos

------------------

**how do i get more health and good night and do you like legos

1. The more Vitality you have, the more health you will get per level up. If you have alot of extra cash, you can buy Vitality elixers from the witch at witchfinger.
2. good night
3. A long long time ago

------------------
neee-wom!

how do you get war axe misery

------------------

**how do you get war axe misery

1west 2 south of Cyclops coast tunnel, in a secret cave.

------------------
neee-wom!

I must say, your patience is admirable, ArcAngel! 😉

------------------
I never knew it would be so difficult to think of a good signature.

when will plugins come out

------------------

All I know right now is that there is at least one is being made

------------------
Matthew

(This message has been edited by Mac12 (edited 11-10-2001).)

Originally posted by Mac12:
**All I know right now is that there is at least one is being made

There would be many, many more coming if Coldstone had released when we had (cough) been led to belive it would be.

how do i get through the axe misery cave

------------------

**how do i get through the axe misery cave

make sure you have the secret entrance, that cave has two openings.

Use your M key for map, it shows where you have not gone yet, the first part of that secret cave is like a maze, so it helps, then make sure your ready after you finaly get to the chest (its sparking so its easy to spot) with the axe in it, a deathknight will show up and attack.

------------------
neee-wom!