This has bugged me.

This thread was created by a noub.

I have had Ferazel for years, and I have played it a few times, but I CAN NOT BEAT THE BOSS.

Seriously, I pump Xichra with twenty or thirty or so seeds and she just gets back up! No fair!
At least I found the secret ledge.

There is probably a better forum for this, please put it there.

This post has been edited by Chocolate : 12 February 2010 - 10:07 PM

Welcome to the boards Chocolate, and kudos for scoring that nickname before anyone else.

Alright so If you help Dimbo's brother out, he'll stock you up with 99 of each kind of fire seed. Dimbo, is hidden on the river of fears and Nimbo (of course I could be getting the names backwards..) is hidden on the Labyrinth level.

Once you have that many seeds, you should be in good shape for the first part of the strategy.

Next you'll need a powerful magic spell. Either the stone or ice spell will do, but the Ice Wall spell is greatly superior.

So when you're fighting Xichra hit her with a fire seed to get her down, and then blast her with your most powerful spell while she's down (and vulnerable). It should go by pretty quickly if you're good at dodging those spike balls.

Also, (if you really need the extra help keep reading) Smite Rings are the best when those cannons start spinning, they have the same effect of knocking her down.

Good to hear people still play this game, I myself am working on a level set for it. 🙂

This post has been edited by Two Jacks : 13 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

Actually one time I forgot to talk to Nimbo and went straight to Dimbo, but he wouldn't leave! I had to replay the level.
Thanks, I'll give it a "shot".

Heh, Dimbo will only trust you if you tell him you've talked to his brother. And Nimbo will only talk to you if you haven't found his secret stash of money on the Eastern Reaches level.

If you give Dimbo his money back (it's one of the conversation options) , and then leave the level, and then come back again, he'll talk to you.

QUOTE (Two Jacks @ Feb 13 2010, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, Dimbo will only trust you if you tell him you've talked to his brother. And Nimbo will only talk to you if you haven't found his secret stash of money on the Eastern Reaches level.

You had it right before - Nimbo is in the Labyrinth, Dimbo in the cave in Eastern Reaches.

I wonder if Ben Spees intended that to happen. 😛

QUOTE (MonsterLady @ Feb 15 2010, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You had it right before - Nimbo is in the Labyrinth, Dimbo in the cave in Eastern Reaches.

That's also wrong, Nimbo is in the River of Fears,and Dimbo is in the Labyrinth. In fact, I'm checking this.
Anyway...

That was HARD, even with that secret! I found VBlade and Ice Pick to be most effective on her.

Congrats on beating her! Hm, never thought to use a blade on her, mainly because they always seem to evaporate when used on other bosses.

I miss this game...

As do I. I want no game updated more than I do Ferazel's Wand.

That gives me an idea.

I have LittleBigPlanet.
I think I'll make a LBP level based on the game.

But which level to do...