Goodbye with hugs and kisses

Might as well say some stuff about stuff... I know I haven't posted much in the last two years, but I used to be a pretty regular poster on this board. I remember back in the day before Zelda was moderator, and when she became moderator, and all that. I've just looked over some of my (very) early posts, and noticed that Zelda posted in almost everyone of them. She's always been extremely helpful though the years, and it's too bad to see her go. I'll be missing Zelda, and I wish her luck with whatever it is she is off to do. No moderator can ever replace her, of course 🙂 I remember back when I kept trying to get to be moderator.... 😛

-Cal, who will be lost in the good old days for the rest of the night.

Originally posted by Zelda:
**Can you understand why I love this guy?

---Zelda

But... which guy is it that you love? On the other thread you're denying spammie's rumours about you and Ben and threatening to hunt Spamguy down, and then you come over here and make this comment.

Dish, girl!

(This is all in jest. But we can dream that people actually have real lives off the boards, can't we? 😉 )

ML

------------------
Age and treachery will usually overcome youth and enthusiasm.

---Zelda

No.

But now that it's brought up, my phone number is 512.794.5(static)1. If I'm not there, leave your marriage proposal and I'll get back to you.

(edit: Curse that cleverly-placed static! Always interfering with my premarital relations!)

------------------
Some time past the 20th square, 18 and 16 shall align, and the shift shall come. -- All shall be revealed in time, comrades. (10.27)

(This message has been edited by spamguy (edited 11-10-2002).)

Originally posted by spamguy:
**No.

But now that it's brought up, my phone number is 512.794.5(static)1. If I'm not there, leave your marriage proposal and I'll get back to you.

(edit: Curse that cleverly-placed static! Always interfering with my premarital relations!)

Dang it..if not for that static I would be a blushing bride. Oh well..fate is evil.

---Zelda

------------------
Don't cry, everyone accidently kicks the cat once in a while.
-------
STILL a proud member of WIRP

Originally posted by MonsterLady:

---Zelda

But... which guy is it that you love? On the other thread you're denying spammie's rumours about you and Ben and threatening to hunt Spamguy down, and then you come over here and make this comment.

Dish, girl!

(This is all in jest. But we can dream that people actually have real lives off the boards, can't we? 😉 )

ML

I love them both. I just wish I knew which one was the father of the baby.

---Zelda

------------------
Don't cry, everyone accidently kicks the cat once in a while.
-------
STILL a proud member of WIRP

**I love them both. I just wish I knew which one was the father of the baby.

---Zelda

Heh, indeed. Are you enjoying your little sabbatical? I'm sure most of us miss you already. 😛

- Light.

------------------
"Brevity is the soul of wit"...(yeah, right)