[ANN] One Ferazel Against the World Released

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**Hmm... It says it has to be in BinHex, but I thought I already did that. I'll upload another copy.

I replaced your other file with the new one. It works, I downloaded it myself to be sure. 🙂

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Yes, the download worked.

Thanks for the extra fireseeds in this level, I noticed that more are needed now too!

But... rotating cannons - I HATE rotating cannons. Haven't been able to get past them .... yet!

------------------
Some people are Optimists - they see the glass as half full. Some are Pessimists - the glass is half empty. I'm a Realist. I know eventually I'm going to have to wash that glass.

I agree. Things moving that fast leave a bad taste in my mouth.

------------------
MAGNETIC POEM #455
twice in a dream i visioned
nerds content with empowering
man and space

It is possable, don't despair. It's a slightly unusual way. (Hopes Spamguy is as annoyed as I was with his fourth level) 🙂

------------------
Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out, too.

(quote)Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**It is possable, don't despair. It's a slightly unusual way. (Hopes Spamguy is as annoyed as I was with his fourth level):mad: just having to do the second half of the second level over, and over, and over again! Could there be a save spot closer to the beginning of the third level (or at the end of the second?)

Also - still having the problem with Ferazel "freezing" in some doorways. Most annoying! 😛 Tried increasing the memory allocation to the game, but didn't have any effect.

------------------
Some people are Optimists - they see the glass as half full. Some are Pessimists - the glass is half empty. I'm a Realist. I know eventually I'm going to have to wash that glass.

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**But there's only one save spot on the second level, and now I keep dying when I make it into the third level before I get to a save spot. I'm getting fairly frustrated:mad: just having to do the second half of the second level over, and over, and over again! Could there be a save spot closer to the beginning of the third level (or at the end of the second?)

I'll add a save point at the beginning of level 3, but I might delete one later on (Bwaa-hahaha)

------------------
Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out, too.

(quote)Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**This just happened to me. I got stuck in the passage between the spikeballs. Does anyone know how to fix this bug?:D It's because you've got two different kinds of passage here. Unlike the teleporter - which will take to to any other sprite the passage will only take you to another passage of the same type.

Liz the Wiz 🙂

------------------
"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it." 🙂

(quote)Originally posted by lizwiz:
**Hey I finally worked it out!:D

------------------
Insanity is heriditary,
You get it from your
children 😄
Visit (url="http://"http://www.enfield-uk.co.uk")Cybergran's Homepage(/url)