[ANN] One Ferazel Against the World Released

My world has three levels, with more to come. Suggestions, bug reports, and donations would be greatly appriciated (just post your creditcard #). It would help me with the next levels. 😉

------------------
Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.

(quote)Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**My world has three levels, with more to come. Suggestions, bug reports, and donations would be greatly appriciated (just post your creditcard #). It would help me with the next levels.:)

------------------

(QUOTE)Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
(B)My world has three levels, with more to come.

At the risk of sounding dense, where do I find your World, Bob the Mediocre? Would love o try it. Frosty 🙂

(QUOTE)Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
(B)My world has three levels, with more to come.

At the risk of sounding dense, where do I find your World, Bob the Mediocre? Would love o try it. Frosty 🙂

Never mind, Bob the Mediocre, I found it! Thanks anyway!

Great first level Bob!

However, I need a "hint" as I can't get into the room with the crystal, fireseeds, etc. I've tried from all angles - above, below, both sides - even throwing a fireseed while bouncing up & down from the spring just below the door. There seems to be a passage there, but I can't get to it. Is this a bug? I'd really like all those goodies in the room - haven't gotten far in the second level without them!

Thanks.

PS - I thought I asked you guys to stop making new levels. I have to get some work done sometime! Good thing I'm the boss or I'd be in real trouble!

------------------
Some people are Optimists - they see the glass as half full. Some are Pessimists - the glass is half empty. I'm a Realist. I know eventually I'm going to have to wash that glass.

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**Great first level Bob!

I'd really like all those goodies in the room - haven't gotten far in the second level without them!

Aauughhh! You got to the 2nd Level - any hints as to where the exit is? I'm stuck at the spot where after you get the blue key and then jump up from the crumbling floor to the wall. Can't seem to get any further than here - did the transporter once - oh, funny! How did you get up and above the ledge that sticks out quite a ways? Hope you know where I'm talking about! I haven't been able to figure out the "goodies room" either. Tried getting at it from EVERYWHERE!! 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by Dian:
**I haven't been able to figure out the "goodies room" either. Tried getting at it from EVERYWHERE!!:)

This one is tough. it is possible though. Maybe I should have put a few more fireseeds outside of it?

------------------

Originally posted by Dian:
**I'm stuck at the spot where after you get the blue key and then jump up from the crumbling floor to the wall.

There is another way.

------------------

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**There is another way.

Any hints? 😄

------------------

Try fireseeds near the spring.

------------------

**Maybe I should have put a few more fireseeds outside of it?

Try fireseeds near the spring.

Okay, I've tried fireseeds near the spring, but all I get is a partial passage in the middle of the rock before I run out of seeds, and shooting doesn't do any good at all.

Definitely NOT enough fireseeds in the first level.

Found what might be a bug - got some more fireseeds in Level 2, then tried to go back to Chaos and couldn't get back. Also could not travel back from the third level to either Chaos or Level 2.

------------------
Some people are Optimists - they see the glass as half full. Some are Pessimists - the glass is half empty. I'm a Realist. I know eventually I'm going to have to wash that glass.

**Found what might be a bug - got some more fireseeds in Level 2, then tried to go back to Chaos and couldn't get back. Also could not travel back from the third level to either Chaos or Level 2.

Yes, I've noticed that too, I'll try to solve it next release, think I know how to.

------------------

Another bug? Level Three - I seem to get stuck in a doorway - can't move left or right, up or down, and trying to go back through the door doesn't work. Can't fire anything either. Ferazel just starts to dance and I have to abort the game. I'd try to describe which doorway, but actually am pretty lost by this time! Seems to be the one right after getting the crystal (but not talking to the guy) and after the save point. It is a room full of Xichrons that I get stuck.

By the way - IS there a way out??? Like I said before, I'm getting pretty lost (and dying a lot too!)

------------------

**By the way - IS there a way out??? Like I said before, I'm getting pretty lost (and dying a lot too!)

There is a way out, and I found that bug, too. I don't have a clue WHY it happens though. :mad:

------------------
Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out, too.

**Another bug? Level Three - I seem to get stuck in a doorway

This just happened to me. I got stuck in the passage between the spikeballs. Does anyone know how to fix this bug? :mad: :mad:

------------------

(This message has been edited by Bob the Mediocre (edited 11-29-2000).)

**This just happened to me. I got stuck in the passage between the spikeballs. Does anyone know how to fix this bug?:mad: :mad:

This has happened to me in some levels I'm making also.
I have no idea what's wrong.

------------------
I was a Habnabit for Halloween!
To see pictures, click (url="http://"http://www.frontiernet.net/~pschaaf/ferazel")here(/url).
---------------
(url="http://"http://www.frontiernet.net/~pschaaf/andrewsworld/")Andrew's World(/url): Currently the largest set of Ferazel's Wand levels!

I just finished a new version. It adds another level and changes some things inthe first three. I uploaded it, but it might take a day or so for a moderator to notice it and post it there.

------------------

Tried to download the new version, but all I got was a bunch of code. Can you check it out? Thanks.

------------------

Hmm... It says it has to be in BinHex, but I thought I already did that. I'll upload another copy.

------------------

Just noticed something on the recent posts. You can DL it compressed by option-clicking, and from there use Stuffit to expand it.

------------------