Easter Eggs, Cheats, and Oddities™

QUOTE:

originally posted by Shimayoke(sp?)

search for the value that represents your stamina, go up a level, and search for the new number, and hopefully, you will end up with the one you are looking for. This method can be a pain if you are already of a high level (but then again, you could always hack your exp)

ive hacked my exp. thats the only reason im at 201 hp. and im at level 32. i can never find just one value for my max hp. the least amount of things ive found that equal my hp is 73. and i cant level up anymore because it wont let me for some reason (i have 430 million to reach my next level, but when i hack my exp and kill a guy it just goes straight back up to 430 mil from 1) this is really pissing me off. i also cant change my stats. it always come up with 4000 matches. (i really hate pandoras box). so how the hell did u guys hack your hp?

------------------
"The most likely way for the
world to be destroyed,
most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we

ok, first of all, please read my previous posts regarding the use of Pandora's Box if you haven't already. You will notice that I mentioned two ways to find the address which holds your maximum stamina value, one is to level up, which it seems you can't do because of data wrapping around the extreme values (430 million seems like an arbitrary number for this to happen at, are you sure it's not 4.3 billion?(4.3 billion is a little higher than 2^32 (the number of different values possible in a 4-byte data type, which a long happens to be...))). So I would then suggest the other method that I mentioned to find the correct address (use the bug that ArcAngel Counterstrike mentions in the "Have you experienced any bugs?" thread). When you use this method, eat an apple or something before you search for the value in Pandora's Box, this way the game looks up your max stamina value again and you will not be searching for some arbitrary value. Also note that I said you will possibly end up with 3 values after doing this two or three times. One will be your current stamina, one will be your maximum stamina, and one will be your maximum stamina after adjustments from equipment. Hope this helps you out.

Note to anyone with further questions regarding using Pandora's Box
Please read all of my previous posts on this subject before asking a question, most of my answers have consisted of me repeating what I said before.

------------------
"Ahhh. A man with a sharp wit. Someone ought to take it away from him before he cuts himself."
-Peter da Silva

Originally posted by Shimoyake:
**this was in my original post on using Pandora's box. The post was pretty long so perhaps you skipped this part? Try this to guarantee that you get the right value: remove all of your equipment; use Pandora's box and your method of choice to find the two values, the temporary one, and the actual one (if you only get one, you did something wrong); change BOTH values just to be safe (you should only have to change the one that shows up earlier in memory, but I'm only 99% sure about that). Hopefully this will work for you, a good way to verify that it worked immediately is to save the game and load it again.

P.S. My hacked insano character is clvl 21 or 22 with 11000 stamina and 10000+ in each stat (1-hit the sea giants...), so I know it works.

Ok thanks, I'll try it.. 🙂

------------------
Enie menie minie
moe... Oh, why not just
kill all of them.

if youre having probs with pandoras box or cheat II, make sure youve paused the game before switching to the app.
if it isnt paused, timers may still fire, and things may happen that change the data in memory, and this could mess up what youre trying to do or even crash the game

Originally posted by Shimoyake:
**this was in my original post on using Pandora's box. The post was pretty long so perhaps you skipped this part? Try this to guarantee that you get the right value: remove all of your equipment; use Pandora's box and your method of choice to find the two values, the temporary one, and the actual one (if you only get one, you did something wrong); change BOTH values just to be safe (you should only have to change the one that shows up earlier in memory, but I'm only 99% sure about that). Hopefully this will work for you, a good way to verify that it worked immediately is to save the game and load it again.

P.S. My hacked insano character is clvl 21 or 22 with 11000 stamina and 10000+ in each stat (1-hit the sea giants...), so I know it works.

It worked for me. 😄

------------------
Enie menie minie
moe... Oh, why not just
kill all of them.

Now, back to the original topic(kinda) :
Is anyone here planning on making plugins for PoG when Coldstone comes out, and if so, how many of you intend to have easter aggs in them?

If I ever get to make a plug for PoG, it will add a few easter eggs, and that only. For those of you who know about Burma Shave, well, you'd get that one.
Hehe. Just thought; a when the pleyer presses a key not normally pressed in play(don't know - haven't actually played the game), a big, red, rubber ball falls on the nearest enemy and does as much damage as if you had attacked them. 😄 Imagine - War Axe o' Misery's damage with an archer's range and absolute accuracy. Hehe. Well, nevermind that. Just a nutso thought.

Well im making a plug, and im making alot of refrences to scifi/fantasy novels etc...

Im not sure what to clasify as an easter egg though.

------------------
"Dont be angry, not everyone can be as cool as me."
" "Genghis Khan," he said, "you are a wanker; you are a tosspot; you are a very tiny piece of turd. Thank you." With that he retreated into his ship and flew off.
The was a nasty kind of silence.
Later that year Genghis Khan stormed into Europe in such a rage that he almost forgot to burn down Asia before he left." Douglas Adams

Originally posted by Picquilarius:
**Well im making a plug, and im making alot of refrences to scifi/fantasy novels etc...

Im not sure what to clasify as an easter egg though.

Yeah.. 😄

------------------
Enie menie minie
moe... Oh, why not just
kill all of them.

An easter egg is hard to put into words, but I'll try.
I guess, an easter egg is something found in a game(or movie, or any other product, I think) that has little or nothing to do with the gameplay or storyline. It is generally humorous, but sometimes inspiring instead. They range from smilie faces to a Burma Shave-type advertisement(ex: see any of the Exile series, hold down shift and press 7890 in that order). Sometimes, easter eggs are hard to tell from cheats, as some easter eggs actually affect gameplay(ie, my idea of things falling on enemies if you press a certain key).

I have even seen a couple of games that have an easter egg that IS an easter egg. That is, you find an object/item called an Easter Egg.

At any rate, an easter egg is essential to every game, movie, and application program to make it complete.

Hope that helps.

Originally posted by -Mouse:
**An easter egg is hard to put into words, but I'll try.
I guess, an easter egg is something found in a game(or movie, or any other product, I think) that has little or nothing to do with the gameplay or storyline. It is generally humorous, but sometimes inspiring instead. They range from smilie faces to a Burma Shave-type advertisement(ex: see any of the Exile series, hold down shift and press 7890 in that order). Sometimes, easter eggs are hard to tell from cheats, as some easter eggs actually affect gameplay(ie, my idea of things falling on enemies if you press a certain key).

I have even seen a couple of games that have an easter egg that IS an easter egg. That is, you find an object/item called an Easter Egg.

At any rate, an easter egg is essential to every game, movie, and application program to make it complete.

Hope that helps.**

I think you put it great!! 😄

------------------
Enie menie minie
moe... Oh, why not just
kill all of them.

Originally posted by Sniberal:
**I think you put it great!!:D

Well then, in that case I'll have to save that so that I can share it again.

Hay, thanks!

Originally posted by -Mouse:

**I think you put it great!!:D

Well then, in that case I'll have to save that so that I can share it again.

Hay, thanks!**

Yes you will 😄

------------------
Enie menie minie
moe... Oh, why not just
kill all of them.

Originally posted by dude17:

**Aren't there any cheats!!!???:frown: :frown:

Well there are several programs that you can use for money and exp
Pandoras Box 🙂 and Cheat II, You can just search the web and you will most likely
find 1 of them, I don't actully have a link for either one but they are pretty easy to find

Ok, one more question about cheat programs. Is there a program that will let you edit intertnet games(i.e. Neopets, a semi RPG)?? Thanks,

Sniberal

------------------
Enie menie minie
moe... Oh, why not just
kill all of them.

**Ok, one more question about cheat programs. Is there a program that will let you edit intertnet games(i.e. Neopets, a semi RPG)?? Thanks,

Sniberal

ANYONE!?!?!?! PLEASE? 🙂

------------------
Enie menie minie
moe... Oh, why not just
kill all of them.

**ANYONE!?!?!?! PLEASE?:)

You would most likely have to hack there server. so no.

------------------
|(url="http://"http://www.macgamefiles.com/")Mac Game Files(/url)|(url="http://"http://www.insidemacgames.com")Inside Mac Games(/url)

Originally posted by ArcAngel Counterstrike:
**You would most likely have to hack there server. so no.

Ok, seems lots of people say they have a program but won't tell you where to get it.. :frown: :frown: :frown:

------------------
Enie menie minie
moe... Oh, why not just
kill all of them.

Originally posted by ArcAngel Counterstrike:
**You would most likely have to hack there server. so no.

How do you hack a sever AAC?

------------------
Enie menie minie
moe... Oh, why not just
kill all of them.