Update on Ferazel 1.0.4 update

Originally posted by Aussie:
**But Ben is past now. Because of Ambrosia's ahem decision. I don't say Ben left Ambrosia without being helped a little.

Ben's leaving has absolutely no effect on the 1.0.4 update (other than him possibly being loaded with work at the moment, so he has no time for the update).

------------------
-- Jeff
"All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows." -Merciless

Originally posted by Aussie:
**I'll take the risk to have another karma drop...

But Ben is past now. Because of Ambrosia's ahem decision. I don't say Ben left Ambrosia without being helped a little.

You don't have a clue as to what you're talking about and yes, you are risking another karma drop. Why can't you just let it be? I will tell you unequivocally that it was totally Ben's idea to leave Ambrosia. Nobody "helped" him out the door. Please knock this off. I hate dropping karma. I feel so mean. Unless I'm really ticked. So this is a warning...continue posting in this direction and you will be karma slapped.

Let's see if we can maybe get Ben to post and let us know the status of the update. Or if there's still going to be one.

---Zelda

------------------
I am your Fairy Godmoderator.

All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

I would be risking a karma drop myself by saying this, but...what karma? 😉

I personally do not find enquiring about Ben's decision to flee Ambrosia an event worthy of a karma drop. I certainly do not encourage it, and I certainly think the topic should be kept to almost nothing. But I will not drop karma if I catch such activities. That is all.

------------------
Greetings - I am your friendly neighborhood moderator. Over the coming years I shall force-feed you my biased one-sided liberal tripe that I find truthful based upon my own faulty and fragmented logic; excessive smileys 🙂 🙂 🙂 and bizarre TexT! formatting also help clarify my inane points. Welcome to the boards!

:redface: :redface:

Sorry peeps,

I am new to the game, and the boards and resurrected this topic as I couldn't find any more info on 1.04. Didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest. sorry

------------------
"I think there is a world market for about five computers."
- Thomas J. Watson, founder of IBM

Originally posted by spamguy:
**I would be risking a karma drop myself by saying this, but...what karma?;)

I personally do not find enquiring about Ben's decision to flee Ambrosia an event worthy of a karma drop. I certainly do not encourage it, and I certainly think the topic should be kept to almost nothing. But I will not drop karma if I catch such activities. That is all.

Thanks.

Because the topic is old..because it's been answered a hundered times before, because Aussie has been told repeatedly that there's no secret plot yet he continues to bring it up time after time. I would never drop someone's karma for asking an innocent question..but I would drop it for trying to cause trouble. Aussie has a history. Any more questions, I would appreciate them in a mail. Thank you. 🙂

---Zelda

------------------
I am your Fairy Godmoderator.

All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 05-27-2001).)