Boss Poll

We could have a patch that adds cloud and ice levels!

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " πŸ˜• Is this ViaVoiceian?

We could have almost no ground, and lots of little floating platforms!

------------------

Dr. Tall, didn't you say you could make bosses? πŸ™‚

ppppooor me. I haven't faced a single boss yet :frown:

------------------
moderaters rule!!!!
and pc's are insignificant others!!!

I don't see how it's possible to create new bosses with MASCOT. It's just a level editor. It might be possible to create new boss maps (although the AI may not work on a different map), but in order to create new bosses, one would have to much with the code itself, and as long as Ben and Ambrosia aren't going to release the source code, the chances of getting new bosses seem extremely small.

Anyways, as for the poll, I'd have to say Goblin Chief. That fight was actually challenging, and required the player to do a lot of things at the same time. Xichra was perhaps a bit too difficult.

------------------
"I don't say yes or no, more like the other way around"
Ankh Starrunner, The Diamond Blaster

What do you have against the impossible? Are you trying to burst our hypothetical bubble? πŸ˜‰

Don't worry floop, their not as hard as you think. I remember, I was so worried about fighting the Warrior. Good Luck though. πŸ™‚

The wizard, warrior and goblin chief are all too easy.
One single grey axe goblin is more dangerous.
I like the fire guardians because they are the only ones I needed many tries to kill.

One of the data files actually contains a resource which is titled Ice Guardian or something like that, too bad they didnΒ΄t include him in the game.

favorite: fire guardian
add: ice guardian

------------------
"LetΒ΄s not bicker and argue about who killed who.
This is supposed to be a happy occasion."

I like the mandraki wizard πŸ†’
2 days after i got ferazal:1 level passed
1 day later:15 levels passed πŸ™‚

------------------
moderaters rule!!!!
and pc's are insignificant others!!!

Originally posted by Dr Tall:
**Well then, I've never faced Xichra so I'd have to say the Fire Guardians because I like the contrail on the fire balls;)

ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU DIDN'T FINISH THE GAME??!!??!! HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF TALL!! WHY, IN MY DAY YOU HAD TO FINISH THE GAME BEFORE ANY FERAZEDITING AND/OR LEVEL MAKING, AND BY GOLLY, IF YOU GOT STUCK, YOU STAYED THERE!!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU okay,okay, i'm better. i think i'll go curl up under a rock and cry now.

------------------
-Jimbo is funny, poo smells, and nutcups are good.