Boss Poll

Out of curiosaty who is your favorite "boss" and should any more be added? I think that Mandratiki Wizard is the best and that an ice boss should be added. Feel free to go into more detail about the new boss I just don't feel like it 🙂

------------------

My favorite boss is, strangly, Xircha. As for ones I can think up, I agree with you on the Ice Boss. Here are some ideas:

Ice: huge toadie (special powers??)

Air: Gremlin King

MegaBoss: Manditraki King

Purple level boss: Crab claw monster

I'll post back with more!!!

------------------

I think Mandratiki Wizard is the best, and I would like an Ice boss; as when I finished the Ice levels there was nothing really big to give me a challenge. Also, I think the first boss is a bit easy, because he can't aim at you.

------------------

Let's see what we've got here

Favorite:

Mandratiki Warrior: 0
Goblin chief: 0
Mandratiki wizard: 2
Fire Gurdians: 0
Xichra: 1

Add:

Ice: 3
Air: 1
King Xichra: 1
Purple level: 1

Feel free to start posting who you want to get rid of. I think Down with the Mandratiki Warrior He's Terrible 🙂

Get rid of:

Mandratiki Warrior: 2

------------------

I liked the Manditraki Wizard the best.

------------------
Measuring energy in kilowatt-hours is as stupid as measuring distance in knot-seconds.

I like the Goblin Chief. He looks so cool protecting his pitiful ass once he's dead. 😄

------------------

Wow no one seems to care about my pole to much but the public must know 🙂 :D! I want to add another vote i'm starting to like xichra so one more for her

favorite:

Manditraki Warrior: 0
Goblin Chief: 1
Manditraki Wizard: 3
Fire Guardians: 0
Xichra: 2

add:

ice: 3
Air: 1
King Xichra: 1
Purple Levels: 1

Hmmmmmmmmmm that stayed the same

------------------

(This message has been edited by Overrider720 (edited 04-17-2001).)

Come on people over 60 people have looked at this but how many different people have posted!? 4 not including my posts!? :mad: what's so bad at this post this is kind of neat I want some input please! :frown:

------------------

I enjoyed all of the Manditraki bosses, Warrior, and Wizard. I did not like Xichra, but I did enjoy the stuff which rained down from the heavens. An ice boss would be really cool. How about some form of abnombial snow creature? A Yeti? The fire bosses were ok, but I liked the Goblin King better. What about an amphibious monster in a swamp land? At the end of River of Fears. The Air Boss should be a spirit of sorts, rather than a Gremlin.

I agree this is a great poll which no one is responding to. Come on people! This seems to represent a shift in the Ferazeling Population, from vibrate to non-existant. Please prove me wrong.

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:

I agree this is a great poll which no one is responding to. Come on people! This seems to represent a shift in the Ferazeling Population, from vibrate to non-existant. Please prove me wrong.

Thank you Emporer Ent at least someone agree's 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛

------------------

I think swamps and burial grounds are much overlooked, and need some bosses. Ice boss would be great, but a snow monster would be hard for even MASCOT experts. Great ideas, keep 'em coming!

------------------

I think there should be a demon boss who could spit globs of acid onto you. 🆒

------------------
moderaters rule!!!!
and pc's are insignificant others!!!

Awsome, that's really cool 🆒

------------------
All quite on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Yes yes wow wow that boss is really cool idea!!! Have any of you thought to think that no one here has the power to make new bosses? I'm going to back to my falling spikeballs 😉

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**Out of curiosaty who is your favorite "boss"

dr. tall I said out of curiosaty, of course we can't make a boss I just want to know. Oh what's MASCOT?

------------------
All quite on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Well then, I've never faced Xichra so I'd have to say the Fire Guardians because I like the contrail on the fire balls 😉

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

MASCOT is the Level Editor for Ferazel's Wand. It can be downloaded at the Addons Page. Be warned that it is confusing. I recommend visiting the Ferazel Hacking board with all your questions on it.

Favorite: Wizard
Add-in: Ice, King Xichra, Air
Take-Out: Warrior

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " 😕 Is this ViaVoiceian?

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
The Air Boss should be a spirit of sorts, rather than a Gremlin.

Just a thought, but maybe the Nymphs have an evil relitave that flies. (kinda stupid)

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " 😕 Is this ViaVoiceian?

That's kinda what I was thinking. Maybe have a level set in the clouds?