Attn: person who sent me a saved game file recently

Just a few days ago, a person e-mailed me their saved game file at the beginning of Parched Earth (they were taking advantage of my offer to complete the level for them) but in my haste to remove the 1.3MB e-mail from my inbox I forgot to take note of the e-mail address of the person who sent it (of course, it's 1.3MB when it's not stuffed...when it is, it's about 16K :)).

Would the person who sent me this file please e-mail me again. I have passed the level for you and am ready to send the file back.

(url="http://"mailto:merciless@mac.com")mailto:merciless@mac.com(/url)merciless@mac.com

Originally posted by Merciless:
**Just a few days ago, a person e-mailed me their saved game file at the beginning of Parched Earth (they were taking advantage of my offer to complete the level for them) but in my haste to remove the 1.3MB e-mail from my inbox I forgot to take note of the e-mail address of the person who sent it (of course, it's 1.3MB when it's not stuffed...when it is, it's about 16K:) ).

Would the person who sent me this file please e-mail me again. I have passed the level for you and am ready to send the file back.

mailto:merciless@mac.commerciless@mac.com**

Originally posted by Zelda:
**Ish. They didn't stuff it. You're such a nice guy!!

---Zelda, the mean and nasty

Ooops that was me. I hate to admit I don't know how to stuff. Please forgive me! Maybe someone can post how to stuff a game (I'm using aol) for us newbies. Sorry Jeff!

To stuff something you need Aladdin's DropStuff, or something like it. You can download it for free (url="http://"http://www.aladdinsys.com/dropstuff/index.html")here(/url) at Aladdin's Website. It's a pretty quick download. 🙂

-Cal

------------------
Calvin Crane
"May PCs always be crushed by the power of Macs"
AIM- FriendlyGuy5
ICQ- 75568892

Originally posted by easygoer2@aol.com:
Ooops that was me. I hate to admit I don't know how to stuff. Please forgive me! Maybe someone can post how to stuff a game (I'm using aol) for us newbies. Sorry Jeff!

When you send an attached file from an AOL mailing address, there's a button under the "attach file" button that says to "compress files." Check it. 🙂 That's all there is to it. AOL makes it pretty easy. I like easy.

---Zelda

------------------
The difference between men and women is simple: men are insane and women are idiots.

Yah, but DropStuff gets 'em smaller. 😉 AOL is easier, though.

-Cal

------------------
Calvin Crane
"May PCs always be crushed by the power of Macs"
AIM- FriendlyGuy5
ICQ- 75568892

Thanks everyone. I like to learn something every day. Who knew it was so easy!

------------------

EasyGoer- I sent you back your Parched Earth game uncompressed, if you still need it. 🙂

-Cal

------------------
Calvin Crane
AIM- FriendlyGuy5
ICQ- 75568892
Vote FriendlyGuy for Moderator!

Sent it back? Hrmm......oh it's on now! 😄

------------------
-- Jeff

Hehe... sorry, Jeff, just trying to help her out! 🙂

-Cal

------------------
Calvin Crane
AIM- FriendlyGuy5
ICQ- 75568892

Originally posted by FriendlyGuy:
**Hehe... sorry, Jeff, just trying to help her out!:)

You're stealing my business!!! Hehe, just kidding 🙂

I'm so busy working on my game that I hardly have time to help others with Parched Earth 😛

------------------
-- Jeff

You're working on another game, Jeff? You'll tell us when it's done, right? I really thought you're tic-tac-toe game was cool. 🙂 I wish I could program, but all I can do is BASIC. 😛

-Cal

------------------
Calvin Crane
AIM- FriendlyGuy5
ICQ- 75568892

**You're stealing my business!!! Hehe, just kidding:)

I'm so busy working on my game that I hardly have time to help others with Parched Earth 😛

Keep us updated on the game, Jeff. 🙂

---Zelda

------------------
The difference between men and women is simple: men are insane and women are idiots.

**Keep us updated on the game, Jeff.

Oh boy, a loyal following of two! 😄

Once I get some of the prelim graphics done, and decide fully on the name (I'm still uncertain as to whether it will be 1 player or 2 player..depending on what I choose will determine the name), I'll add some info to my website (maybe even some screenshots)

------------------
-- Jeff

**Oh boy, a loyal following of two!:D

Hey, you gotta start somewhere!

---Zelda

------------------

(QUOTE)Originally posted by Merciless:
(B) Oh boy, a loyal following of two! 😄

Make that three!! See, it's growing already... 🙂

------------------

Oh my, I didn't mean to cause such a ruckus. I hadn't heard back from Jeff, so I had taken Cal up on the offer to play out parched earth. I finally noticed Jeff's posting that he had lost my e-mail address. Luck me, I got two played games back. Thank you both for your aid. Both games came back with close to the same amount of points scored. I won't say who had more!

------------------

Originally posted by EasyGoer:
**Oh my, I didn't mean to cause such a ruckus. I hadn't heard back from Jeff, so I had taken Cal up on the offer to play out parched earth. I finally noticed Jeff's posting that he had lost my e-mail address. Luck me, I got two played games back. Thank you both for your aid. Both games came back with close to the same amount of points scored. I won't say who had more!

Good...cause the rest of us would have to live with the winner's great big head. 😉 Naah...they're both nice guys. They might feel superior..but they wouldn't show it. 🙂

---Zelda

------------------

Good...cause the rest of us would have to live with the winner's great big head.;) Naah...they're both nice guys. They might feel superior...but they wouldn't show it. 🙂

Great big head, eh? That sounds interesting 🙂 Don't worry EasyGoer, no ruckus was raised. (and I really have to stop posting with IE 3.01....look at all the extra space!!!)

------------------
-- Jeff

Great big head, eh? That sounds interesting 🙂 Don't worry EasyGoer, no ruckus was raised. (and I really have to stop posting with IE 3.01....look at all the extra space!!!)

I'm scared to comment further. So I shall take the chicken way out and not. Comment, I mean. :::backing away quickly:::

And I'm on 4.0 and need to update!! But I'm just much too lazy.

---Zelda

------------------