Guess What, Folks!

This is not the Nova Board!

Having trouble with the Polaris? Auroran storyline has you all confused? Can't find Uncle Olaf?

Well, you've come to the wrong place. Don't be embarrassed, hundreds of people so far have posted things here about EV Nova. This is the forum for the original Escape Velocity. So go here instead, and save us all the trouble of moving your posts.

What? What do you mean? I don't understand you. I SEE THE WORDS BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Excellent call mrxak.

Nice. There will still be the few stoopid, ignorant nooBs that post it here though. This will lower the amounts though.

That's the hope, anyway.

Humanity needs hope to survive, even if it's hopeless.

Good.

Was too confusing.

Unless you like chaos.

Im complete lost.

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble. How do I start the Wild Geese string? I've tried all over fed and auroran space but to no avail.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

What are you doing?! Didn't you read this topic? Don't post EV Nova quetions on this forum! That's what this topic is about. Go post in the EV Nova forum. :mad:

Sarcasm, mon ami.

duke_juker, on Jan 12 2005, 05:43 AM, said:

What are you doing?! Didn't you read this topic? Don't post EV Nova quetions on this forum! That's what this topic is about. Go post in the EV Nova forum. :mad:
View Post

Heh :laugh:

duke_juker, pp0u20e8 is known as a 'Pro'. He is being sarcastic.

Agent_Vast, on Jan 12 2005, 06:54 PM, said:

duke_juker, pp0u20e8 is known as a 'Pro'. He is being sarcastic.
View Post

A pro? 🆒

I know that. I know he read the topic. I'm not that stupid. I knew he was joking. Pro?

duke_juker, on Jan 13 2005, 01:01 AM, said:

I know that.
View Post

No you don't.

I know he read the topic.
View Post

You didn't realise at the time though.

I'm not that stupid.
View Post

<_<

I knew he was joking.
View Post

Nah you didn't

Pro?
View Post

Apparently so!

Did you have to make fun of me? And don't give me one of those replys where you disect my reply and reply to each sentance seperately. Sorry I didn't get it the first time.

roflmao

Pad of Heck, on Feb 1 2005, 04:31 PM, said:

roflmao
View Post

My last post has been sitting here forever. Go ahead and laugh. I can never figure out what mao means. Can you enlighten me plz?

R olling
O n
F loor
L aughing
M y
A -s
O ff