Good Missions

Defined (please)

What makes a good mission good and a bad mission bad?
Ease? Difficulty?
Time? Or something else?

Your thoughts, please.

@scratskinner, on Mar 8 2007, 08:29 PM, said in Good Missions:

What makes a good mission good and a bad mission bad?
Ease? Difficulty?
Time? Or something else?

Your thoughts, please.

I think your question is equivilent to asking, "What makes a game good", or "What makes a story good?".

Both of those will yield similar answers.

Cham

Well, I think if this is about EVC, there aren't many missions to do in the first place. Maybe ten (if that). But do you mean regular missions or story lines?

If regular missions, then the good ones pay well and won't get you killed. The bad ones get you killed or decrease your popularity with other groups.

If storylines, the good are any of them you really like or enjoy. The bad ones are difficult and require a little bit of time. So do the good, but you hardly notice time when you're having fun.

Hope that helps. But seriously, regular missions or stroylines. You know the difference. 🆒

To me a good mission requires a bit of strategy and or timing.

Bad missions are boring, confusing or just plain buggy.

One of the better side strings is the Diphida II side string, where you discover that someone has been tainting the waters of the oceanic planet with toxic waste. I won't say who; you'll have to find out yourself (if you know already, more power to you, I guess:lol:). You also get a fair amount of credits for your effort (the last mission yields one million credits, FYI).

@warlord-mike, on Mar 10 2007, 11:33 PM, said in Good Missions:

One of the better side strings is the Diphida II side string, where you discover that someone has been tainting the waters of the oceanic planet with toxic waste. I won't say who; you'll have to find out yourself (if you know already, more power to you, I guess:lol:). You also get a fair amount of credits for your effort (the last mission yields one million credits, FYI).

I know what you are talking about. That was a lot of fun to complete. Great mission! 😉