last rebel mission?

what is the final mission

Just a quick question. Is the last rebel mission killing the alien cruiser? or is there more.
Are there any plugs for ev for pc or only nova plugs??

cheers

@robtwigs, on Nov 21 2006, 02:53 PM, said in last rebel mission?:

Just a quick question. Is the last rebel mission killing the alien cruiser? or is there more.

cheers

Yes, killing the alien cruiser is the last mission of the rebel storyline.

It's also the last mission of the Confed Storyline, apparently.

In the Rebel's case, the tractor beam missions are a separate string, so you could do them after the alien mission. I prefer having the tractor beam when battling them though.

I'm pretty sure it's the same with the Confeds and the particle beam.

@robtwigs, on Nov 21 2006, 12:53 PM, said in last rebel mission?:

cheers

i'm assuming any old ev plug would work on the original ev if you're playing in basilisk II.

There are a few plugs for the EVN port of EVC. Most of them are mac-format, but they can be converted. REVisited updates the graphics and a bunch of stuff, and EV Enhancer (made by me) updates a few things to use Nova's engine features, and adds more outfits (balanced pretty well). I think REVisited does most of that too, so it's probably better than EVE. Just search for them, and make sure you get the newest version available.

Is there still that glitch where you equip a neutron blaster, land on a planet, sell it, and it would still show the neutron blaster but shoots a lot more bolts?

Heh, that was a bug in the old EV engine and has long since been fixed (in fact it may be fixed in the latest version of EV).

Ah, I remember that bug...it allowed one to own enemies SO very easily...

Pity that it's been fixed.

@guy, on Nov 26 2006, 02:46 PM, said in last rebel mission?:

Heh, that was a bug in the old EV engine and has long since been fixed (in fact it may be fixed in the latest version of EV).

Oh well. I only have the shareware of EV that doesn't have a countdown timer to 30 days. Heh, version 1.01 I think is what it was. That was an awesome bug. I used it to kill the alien cruiser since I have no clue how to destroy it any other way.