storylines

hey, are there websites for classic EV like there are for nova that help you get started in storylines, ie: tell you where to go, what your status has to be etc.

there is a really good one for nova, i have been playing classic for a week now and haven't gone beyond a few shipping missions from the shipping company that picks you up in the bar

Your soul now belongs to EVula. Granted, it's not complete, but it's a start already. Besides, storylines are easier to pick up in EVC and EVO than in Nova IMHO.

Mwuhahaha...

I like how I never have to link to my site anymore.

@outlander, on Oct 23 2006, 12:03 AM, said in storylines:

hey, are there websites for classic EV like there are for nova that help you get started in storylines, ie: tell you where to go, what your status has to be etc.

there is a really good one for nova, i have been playing classic for a week now and haven't gone beyond a few shipping missions from the shipping company that picks you up in the bar

There are Rebel and Confederate strings in classic EV, but there aren't really any "storylines" the way there are in Nova. But that's good! That's the reason classic EV is far and away the best one: you can do missions, sure, but in the end you really make your own story.

Yes, you either play for the Rebels or the Confeds. Their mission strings aren't that difficult to follow, and the universe isn't as immense as Nova's. I think it's the plugins that make the game so much fun, like my favorite: the Empire (War w/o End) series.