Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

Boozy Resurrected!

DE decides to start the bar a few posts early again.

The new bar has 9 kinds of root beer, 2 kinds of birch beer, and any other drink imagonal. The acid pit is in place, and there is a room full of every weapon imagonal near by.

DE gets the first root beer, and watchs as UBB: Boozy comes to a close.

And for anyone wondering entropy means... (2nd definition)

Mazca strolls in and begins honking incessantly.

mrxak ushers the remaining conscious patrons out of the bar, then drags out the unconscious ones. He then strolls around leaving cubes of plastic explosives next to all the walls and pillars, walks out and presses the detonator switch. He chuckles with satisfaction as another wretched hive of scum and villainy collapses.

Time for the next one, guys.

mrxak, on Sep 8 2004, 07:31 PM, said:

mrxak ushers the remaining conscious patrons out of the bar, then drags out the unconscious ones. He then strolls around leaving cubes of plastic explosives next to all the walls and pillars, walks out and presses the detonator switch. He chuckles with satisfaction as another wretched hive of scum and villainy collapses.

Time for the next one, guys.
View Post

Now I'm really confused...

Mazca, on Sep 8 2004, 05:29 PM, said:

Now I'm really confused...
View Post

But... I thought I was the one who was confused????

:unsure:

Angry that DE pulled a "######er" and started the bar early again, Jimbob kills him. He then goes to his spawn point and places the rabbit from Monty Python.

For the bar's reincarnation, Jimbob picks the good-ole original setting of Evildrome.

Rickton hopes that this bar won't become as newb-infested as the last one.
But what are the chances of that?

DE throws Jimbob into the new acid pit.

nfreader walks into the bar. He turns off all the lights and kills Jimbob. Then he turns them back on.

This post has been edited by nfreader : 09 September 2004 - 06:14 PM

Rickton kicks nfreader into the acid pit.

Bob makes his long awaited return to the bar...and sighs in relief that the Amrosia boards are finally up and running again.

Cheezy_Cracker, on Sep 10 2004, 04:39 AM, said:

Amrosia
View Post

This is perhaps the worst crime possible on these weboards. Especially in Boozy: DE! DE notices 4 places at this moment where he can see the word "Ambrosia."

Bob is trialed and found guilty, and has penalty of acid. DE throws Bob into the acid pit.

DE gets root beer version 3.

Fluffy walks into the bar looks around at the unsuing chaos, and orders a pint of guinnes, and a pint of Jack Daniels. He then discovers that attempting to drink the acid pit is not a good idea. Instead, he orders another couple of pin ts of whisky.

Idly, Fluffy throws an empty tankard at DE's face, who stumbles backwards into the acid pit. Penalty for resurrecting the most despicable scum-ridden hellhole of the universe? Capital Punishment. I'm glad this place is back 😄

FluffyWithTeeth, on Sep 10 2004, 05:03 PM, said:

Fluffy walks into the bar looks around at the unsuing chaos, and orders a pint of guinnes, and a pint of Jack Daniels. He then discovers that attempting to drink the acid pit is not a good idea. Instead, he orders another couple of pin ts of whisky.

Idly, Fluffy throws an empty tankard at DE's face, who stumbles backwards into the acid pit. Penalty for resurrecting the most despicable scum-ridden hellhole of the universe? Capital Punishment. I'm glad this place is back 😄
View Post

Fluffy..... Get rid of the animated avatar... Puhlese!? It makes the baby Jesus cry. You don't want to make the baby Jesus cry do you?

nfreader, on Sep 10 2004, 10:50 PM, said:

Fluffy..... Get rid of the animated avatar... Puhlese!? It makes the baby Jesus cry. You don't want to make the baby Jesus cry do you?
View Post

Look at my new Avatar an d answer that question for yourself, why don't you? 😛

If you seriously have some problem with animated avatars (I dunno why), that's fine with me, I quite like my new avatar anyway...

Blows everyones head off.
I'm not particularly creative today.
AND IT'S BOOZ A RAMA!

FluffyWithTeeth, on Sep 10 2004, 07:00 PM, said:

Look at my new Avatar an d answer that question for yourself, why don't you? 😛

If you seriously have some problem with animated avatars (I dunno why), that's fine with me, I quite like my new avatar anyway...
View Post

thank you, it's just that animated avatars hogs my bandwidth. 🙂

Actually, being that my avatar was a simple one, and already small, as opposed to your's, which I think was shrunk by the board, they're exactly the same file size 🙂

Anyways, s'always good to have a Star of David hanging around. Feel free to share some of my Daniels.

Dark walks in and orders a dr pepper then proceeds to playing EV.

-Dark Jet

Jimbob screams loud obscenities about how awesome it is that Michigan lost. He then proceeds to scream "Ann Arbor is a whore"