Funniest/Oddest EV Moments

All i really have to contribute is probobly common place.

Rebel Alien Mission: I kill the cruiser, i decide to kill the fighters cause i wanted more legal in the surrounding systems... I kill 2 of the 3 Alien Fighters buzzing around and my head. Legal Rating is Role Model. I kill #3 and i am a Public Enemy...
I laughed an entire 60 Seconds... WOW! :rolleyes:

Notes:
The Legal Ratings are those of Independant worlds nearby such as Sauron.
Some people see 2 Alien Fighters in that mission, some see 3. I see 3.
This story is quite true. I did it twice.
I forgot what ship i was in... Probobly a Kestrel...
Tractor beams are very nice.
There was something else i wanted to put here, but i forgot that too.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Got all the way to a big bad Courier, jumped into a system at the end of a battle between some Rebs and Feds, and there I was with a choice...

Do I board the disabled Confed Frigate ... or the disabled Rebel Destroyer? I chose the Destroyer and... "Holy cow! I captured it!!!" What great luck!

As soon as I was returned to the live game my new -- but still weak -- Destroyer was set upon by Pirates ... who were not there when I boarded.

"Hello, Escape Pod..."

To add insult to injury, the Rebellion attacked me any time they saw me for several missions later. Apparently they did not appreciate my capturing one of their ships.

Be careful what you wish for....

- KK

------------------
Courage stands halfway between cowardice and rashness, one of which is a lack, the other an excess of courage." ... Plutarch

Once, while playing Dark Horizons, When I was in the vulcan system I had a Terran drednaughnt targeted and was wondering how much trouble I would get in for boarding. So I went to my map to see what the closest empire held planet was, and when I left the map, the dreadnaught just dissapeared, along with the ships that had been attacking it.

------------------
The name of my ship is the Avenger, its time for all pirates and Pee Cee useres to run, or die.

(This message has been edited by Sejuk (edited 11-08-2003).)

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
Some people see 2 Alien Fighters in that mission, some see 3. I see 3.

I see four. Is that bad?

------------------
"Freedom is freedom to say that 2 + 2 = 4." 1984 by George Orwell
-Ultimate Rebel

Not necessarily. You just have to destroy the cruiser, not the fighters, so get the heck out of there once you destroy that cruiser.

------------------
Maniak hacks like
crazy!