Making Money in PoG

I know having more luck helps, but how do you get 100 luck? i'm level 13 and my luck is only 13

------------------
All hail Phill, master of insane rantings, Ruler of Heck, and Prince of insufficiant light

In order to get gold I just kill whatever the hardest monster that I can manage with ease is.

In RPGs I tend to hang back a lot longer then necessary, so that I can manage whatever the next area is with ease. I think this is hurting me more then helping me in PoG, though, cause I am now level 20, and only have 135 hp, since I haven't made it to anywhere where I can increase my stats yet. The only plus is that I have every area I've been to mapped out to the minutest detail, and can remember exactly where everything is.

I have tried all of the methods you guys have mentioned except for killing the sea giants(3 hits with my shield up... ouch), and they all give too much exp for the value of the items they drop. My luck hasn't been raised that much, which affects this somewhat, but I've found that the best exp:gold ratio is from the mages that hang around the order of the crystal cave, they are low exp (200 a pop), but in gold and items they drop between 20 and 700 gold pieces worth, averaging at around 60... they also have never hit me for more than 10 hp (and that was when I had 37 armor), and they have low hit points so they are easy to kill, they often drop healing items, and since they don't hurt much, my potion supply grows (one less thing to spend my hard earned cash on...) Haven't tried going back there for a level or two... but I that is probably the best way I have found for getting large amounts of gold while getting small amounts of exp.

------------------
"Ahhh. A man with a sharp wit. Someone ought to take it away from him before he cuts himself."
-Peter da Silva

Gex: you buy skill potions from Kalixia on the Witch's Finger. Get past the 2 maps of Trolls and Earth Elementals, and enter the cave to the extreme east. In the first cavern map, there is an exit up to the Witch's Finger Entrance(there are no monsters here). 1 map south is the cavern exit to Kalixia but you'll have to run or fight through a mob of Manticores.

------------------
"Treat animals just like they're people"
"But, we don't even treat people right."