Whats the best way to make money to you?

I checked the data file and Matt Burch has 40 million credits! He also has lots of heavy rockets and other things. I have a pilot file I use for testing some plug-ins and loaded it with cheats even with a Fork lift and an Alien Cruiser it takes a while.

------------------
Visit the Rebels
webboard at (url="http://"http://www.voy.com/115814/")http://www.voy.com/115814/(/url)

I usually get a scoutship then->corvette. Then capture a planet.

------------------
The ways of the Bounty Hunter ties with the Rebellion.
Go to Hunter HQ and aquire some vital knowledge!!

What I do is I go Shuttlecraft --> Scoutship. Then I run around doing medical missions and double express missions until I have enough for an Argosy. Then, I take some bulk freighters and start selling commodities. From there I enjoy my New Corvette.

------------------
(Insert Clever Saying Here)

I start off by getting rush missions, and in a couple minutes I get a scoutship. I start plundering clippers, and do double missions wherever possible(getting two or more missions to the same planet or system. it's usually sol system I go to). I start the rebel mission strings. I keep this up until I have about 3.5mil and at least a competent combat rating. I buy a corvette, and give it the usualt upgrades. Then I plunder more pirates, and get the UGE missions. I can normally make enough for a kestrel in under a half hour(if luck is good enough), but I prefer the vette. Soon I get the Alien missions, and after I defeat the Alien Battlecruiser I buy a Rebel Destroyer or Rebel Cruiser. I proceed to dominate and plunder confed/pirate space. In this way I have over 1000mil creds.

------------------
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!
-Ultimate Rebel

Originally posted by Ultimate Rebel:
I start off by getting rush missions, and in a couple minutes I get a scoutship. I start plundering clippers, and do double missions wherever possible(getting two or more missions to the same planet or system. it's usually sol system I go to). I start the rebel mission strings. I keep this up until I have about 3.5mil and at least a competent combat rating. I buy a corvette, and give it the usualt upgrades. Then I plunder more pirates, and get the UGE missions. I can normally make enough for a kestrel in under a half hour(if luck is good enough), but I prefer the vette. Soon I get the Alien missions, and after I defeat the Alien Battlecruiser I buy a Rebel Destroyer or Rebel Cruiser. I proceed to dominate and plunder confed/pirate space. In this way I have over 1000mil creds.

Same thing ... except I don't like the Kestrel. I use: Shuttle, Scout, 'Vette, Rebel Destroyer. I use the same tactics as Ultimate Rebel.

P.S. If you have a ship with a bay, disable and capture the Lightnings from Pirate Kestrels. Sell 'em on the next planet with a fighter market. $1MM each -- not bad.

- KK

------------------
Courage stands halfway between cowardice and rashness, one of which is a lack, the other an excess of courage." ... Plutarch

Originally posted by Kaptain Karl:
**Same thing ... except I don't like the Kestrel. I use: Shuttle, Scout, 'Vette, Rebel Destroyer. I use the same tactics as Ultimate Rebel.

- KK

I never said I buy the kestrel. I just get enough to buy it.

------------------
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!
-Ultimate Rebel

Pirate ships whenever you can get away with it. 😄 😄 😄

------------------
Mac's rule! Down with the Windows dictatorship!