BFS-Episode II-Battle at Levo Graphic

Nah, green is the color of independents. Neon Pink-Chartreuse would be better. 😛

Yellow might be a possibility, like on the Corvette Destroyer from Talon. I like that shade, it might look good on HC ships.

------------------
- Macavenger | e-mail: (url="http://"mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com")mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com(/url)e-gamerguy1@home.com

Originally posted by David Arthur:
**I see what you mean about blue, but perhaps the Human Confederacy could paint its ships a different colour - green, perhaps - to distance itself from both of the previous governments, seeing them as representing a divided period in humanity's past?

As Mac said, green is usually identified as a vessel of independence (or harmlessness when the light freighter is brought to mind ;)). I do believe the blue and red colors of vessels are a little too popular. Maybe a black or graphite color would look good on the warships? Might make a good experiment...

Originally posted my Rak:
**Really? I thought all those movies used Maya, which is really out of my price range.

Maya was used for a few scenes in Gladiator, and other movies use ot more extensively. George Lucas even used Maya for a few scenes in Star Wars: episode I, when he needed something other than Electric Image.

------------------
-Cap'n Skyblade
-Battle for Sol - Episode III: The Worlds Beyond the Milky Way - coming soon -