My poll- Favrote port

Heres a poll. Whats your fav planet,station,etc? Dont think of what has the most weaps and stuff, think of what you would rather live on. My favrote is.........Yemmeto(didnt spell that right) its the one under turinV and next to that place over Levo. Sorry that I dont spell the places right :frown: I play lots of other plugins that change the system
_
the reason I like it is because its quiet lol

๐Ÿ˜‰

I'd like to live on Evildrome, if for nothing else than that the air there is probably 120 proof.

------------------
The never duplicated
Never capitalized
And always puce:
forge

Current Standings:

Yemmeto-1
EvilDrome-1

VOTE!!!!

I have always been fond of Blackthorne, but must register my vote for Sirgil Starport, center of galactic capitalism. Plus the name is cool.

------------------
PlanetPhil
lousy weather, friendly natives

PSย—Electricdeath, we simply must remedy this spelling thing. "Yemmeto" is actually Yemuro...though what you really want is the planet itself, New Istanbul. And Evildrome has a small 'd' in the middle. This kind of problem is easy to fix, though. Just visit the (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=ev&category;=guides&display;=date&page;=1")EV Guides page(/url) and download one of the several galactic maps there. Many of them are easy to print out, and all of them have the correct spelling of all the planets, moons, stations, and systems. They're great references to have around!

(This message has been edited by PlanetPhil (edited 12-27-2000).)

I prefer Zaxted Starport, a major commercial hub.

------------------
I ask you to look both ways- for the road to the atom leads through the stars, and the road to the stars leads through the atom.

Current Standings:

Yemuro: 1
Evildrome: 1
Blackthorne: 1
Zaxted Starport: 1

------------------
The never duplicated
Never capitalized
And always puce:
forge

hehe, thx ๐Ÿ™‚

Forge, excuse me, but where the hell did the Blackthorne vote come from? PP said he liked Blackthorne, but his actual vote was valid for Sirgil Starport. Anyway, I vote for Blackthorne. The high crime rate, dangerous space, and illegal hardware make me feel at home(Mexico City).

------------------
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today,
Tomorrow will be dying.

Privateer`s Haven and Palshife.

I like pirates and rebels.

------------------
I`m a bomb technician. If you see me running...try to keep up.

I like Palshife to

------------------
if I have asked a question, please reply

Gamera. And how the hell did you get Karma like that forge?

PS: Check out my site electricdeath ๐Ÿ˜‰

------------------
Visit my EV site (url="http://"http://www.angelfire.com/indie/thecatacomb/index.html")The Catacomb(/url)
My (url="http://"http://pub40.ezboard.com/bthecatacomb")Unnoficial EV boards.(/url)
If a tree falls in a forest,and no ones around to hear it, does it make a sound?
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is."

I like... hmmmmmmm... Clotho Prime, I feel safe there.

------------------

Originally posted by Nova6:
**I like... hmmmmmmm... Clotho Prime, I feel safe there.

Not if the `feds decide to raid the Rebels...same problem with Palshife.

------------------
I`m a bomb technician. If you see me running...try to keep up.

Crap, your right.

Current standings (after a more careful reading session):

Sirgil Starport: 1
Evildrome: 1
Zaxted Starport: 1
Yemuro: 1
Privateer's Haven: 1
Clotho Prime: 1
Palshife: 2

The Catacomb: Interesting thing about the Karma, it appears to now represent a person's ACTUAL Karma and not how they behave on the boards. Go figure.

------------------
The never duplicated
Never capitalized
And always puce:
forge

nice site catacomb ๐Ÿ™‚ I bookmarked it ๐Ÿ™‚

ya know? In that plugin New Horizons Palshife gets bombed with biological weapons and they move their planet to clotho prime.

Originally posted by Jonathon:
ya know? In that plugin New Horizons Palshife gets bombed with biological weapons and they move their planet to clotho prime.

We are not talking about the plugins but thx for pointing that out ๐Ÿ™‚

Well I like Blackthorne because there are always a lot of pirates there, and I can enter and fight, disable ships, gain some easy money, and not have anybody really mad at me. There are usually a lot of ships and a lot of ships to keep track of. I like fighting. Especially in my stocked full Rebel Cruiser. But when your credits reach over 1400.00 mill, there is really not much to do, no point.

So count one vote for Blackthorn.

------------------
If this sentance didn't exist, someone would have invented it.

Well I like Blackthorne because of all the pirates, I like Guiron because I find the description of it funny(and it has lots of weapons) and I like Clotho. But I like Capella the most of all(that is when weapons and outfits aren't being counted). It is a luxury based society, and the big blimps are so easy to pirate and sell their luxuries for so much cash. I also like shooting the executive transports.

So thats 1 for Capella.

------------------
AOL/IM: IonStorm332
Email:ionstorm332@yahoo.com
Gameranger: (IR) Ion Storm

Originally posted by Matrix:
**Well I like Blackthorne because of all the pirates, I like Guiron because I find the description of it funny(and it has lots of weapons) and I like Clotho. But I like Capella the most of all(that is when weapons and outfits aren't being counted). It is a luxury based society, and the big blimps are so easy to pirate and sell their luxuries for so much cash. I also like shooting the executive transports.

So thats 1 for Capella.

Why don't you try Darven? The ships there put up much more of a fight, and if you are a good pilto the rewards can be much much greater. Also, you won't be hated by the Confederation, and it'll increase your rating with the independents...just a thought.

------------------
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today,
Tomorrow will be dying.