Casting call for War's Fortune

Originally posted by Jeremy Woodruff:
**if i had a gun, i'd shoot you, and every damn person that pretends to be "1337" because they type like frickin morons. haxor talk is gay! ban haxor talk!

btw. can i be a pirate that's feared throughout the galaxy and has like a damn tough ship? hell, i'll even make the graphic!

Hmmm, interesting thought. I already have the first part of your place in the story down (part of a lost rebel fighter group) but I can easily turn you over to the pirate side.

------------------
Why is there yogurt in this cap?
-It used to be milk but time makes fools of us all.

I don't have graphics in the story but you are welcome to create them if you want to. You are already in the story but your part can be flexed a little.

------------------

Yeah Sure. Thanks

who the hell are you? anywayz, my bad, i thought it was a story for a plug-in. gonna make it a plug-IN?

------------------
Jeremy Woodruff as,
THE WHITE SHADOW

**who the hell are you? anywayz, my bad, i thought it was a story for a plug-in. gonna make it a plug-IN?

I don't think so. On the EV B&B; Board, there a few story-telling topics -- Gildor's EV: Fight For Freedom , the Necromicon's The Tides of War , and Desert Fox's War's Fortune. There is also that the Resistance LIVES! topic. They're stories, using people who use the webboards as characters.

------------------
A scholar's ink lasts much longer than a martyr's blood. - Irish proverb.

(This message has been edited by skyblade (edited 09-23-2000).)

**who the hell are you? anywayz, my bad, i thought it was a story for a plug-in. gonna make it a plug-IN?

Don't have plans to (I suck at making plug-ins). You are welcome to if you want.

------------------

Originally posted by Desert Fox:
**Don't have plans to (I suck at making plug-ins). You are welcome to if you want.

I don't know how he could make it a plug... I don't think it would transcend from story to plug-in very well, is what I mean.

------------------
A scholar's ink lasts much longer than a martyr's blood. - Irish proverb.

I wanna be in! Make me related to Star Wars in some way!

------------------
Max B-H

"I've taken the disperser out of the loop and run the cables through the initiator power intake on the engine power system. The feedback energy is just accumulating in the repulsor system. When the power level is high enough, I'll reset the feedback power breaker and dump the energy right into the initiator intake on the engine power systems."
"What?!"
"Jump-start it," Han said. "I'm going to jumpstart it."

I would also like to be in the story. don't really care what u make me. hoping to be a pliot or something

------------------

man, i must be bored...

I would love a piece as a "1337" pilot with a prototype stealth ship. Anti pirate, and anti-organized crime (as in corrupt UGE stuff). Currently involved with some infiltration of evildrome, if that fits, yo.

wow. 1337 doesn't look very cool in courier font...

<<3y3 w00d b3 1337 1ƒ 1 d1dnÝ 1ik3 Ýh3 pr0n so much...>>

------------------
You see, i think drugs have done some good things...

...don't leave me waiting too long...

hehe. cool. I'd like to be a merc.

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett

Hmm, running out of ideas for this story. It will die soon. You may just be a main person in the next

------------------

B.A.Nardone

------------------