Casting call for War's Fortune

The War's Fortune story is on the EV Banter & Brawl board. If you want to see it before responding, please do. All I am asking is if anybody here wants to have their name included in the story. I already have quite a few and they have already been started in the story. Heck, the next couple chapters need more people and that is why I'm here. Please respond and tell me you want to be in the story so I can write you in.

------------------
Why is there yogurt in this cap?
-It used to be milk but time makes fools of us all.

Sure. The engimatic but brilliant rogue pilot, please.

------------------
"He's probably the least qualified person ever to be nominated by a major party... What is his accomplishment? That he's no longer an obnoxious drunk?"
- Ron Reagan, son of the former president, on George W. Bush; a (url="http://"http://www.votenader.com")Ralph Nader(/url) supporter.

AIM: ColdFusion117

I'd like to be in.

------------------
General Hammond: I have a report here, Henry, from your chief nurse, Major Houlihan. Now, she makes some accusations, Henry, I find pretty hard to believe.
Lt. Col. Henry Blake: So, don't believe them, then. Thank you, General, goodbye.
--MAS*H, the movie.

Interesting idea CF. I shall think more of it. You both will be written in the next couple chapters.

------------------

Cool.

------------------
A scholar's ink lasts much longer than a martyr's blood - Irish proverb.

(This message has been edited by skyblade (edited 09-07-2000).)

Skyblade, you posted at the right time. You have recieved a fairly big part over these next few chapters. ColdFusion, your idea has been implemented and in a few chapters, you will be part of the story. Any others out there want in? Read the story and tell me what you think. I also still need more people. The story gets bigger and bigger and I will need more people until I reach the end.

------------------

Originally posted by Desert Fox:
**Skyblade, you posted at the right time. You have recieved a fairly big part over these next few chapters. ColdFusion, your idea has been implemented and in a few chapters, you will be part of the story. Any others out there want in? Read the story and tell me what you think. I also still need more people. The story gets bigger and bigger and I will need more people until I reach the end.

Your story is pretty cool, Desert Fox.

------------------
A scholar's ink lasts much longer than a martyr's blood. - Irish proverb.

Thanks Skyblade. Read Gildor's story as well, it deserves recognition. I like his more though. The good thing is that I am developing ideas to change my story as I type. These will make the story a bit more interesting. If you read my story from the beginning to the most recent, you will see I am becoming better at what I write. I wonder what it will end out like. Please respond if you want in. These future chapters require a few more pilots. CF, your idea has been written. Now I need more people and time to type to put it on.
-DF-

------------------

count me in, but would you tell me when you finish it?

------------------
Jeremy Woodruff as,
THE WHITE SHADOW

Originally posted by Jeremy Woodruff:
**count me in, but would you tell me when you finish it?

It's kind of an on-going story, won't be finished for a while.

------------------
A scholar's ink lasts much longer than a martyr's blood. - Irish proverb.

i wouldnt mind being in the story.

------------------
Captain Orne
AIM:CaptnG3
Yahoo!:CaptainG3

Cool, two more people. Captain Onre has a built in rank too. You will both be added to the story.

------------------

I'm the merchant who didn't really care about the Rebels or Confedereates until I'm beaten up in a bar by the Rebellions goons and forced to do that "recruitment" mission just because I was offered one or two confed jobs 😉

------------------
mother earth came to greet me and i shook her

True story.

------------------

Interesting. You might have a part but it will probably be military.

------------------

whatever. Just don't take the MoG out of my name, or I'll have to k33| u wîƒ mí mad0rz hax0r sk33|z

------------------

Say again, your breaking up 😉

------------------

ü ń0 understań* me |33t hax0r sp33k! u |* no hax0r! ppl wh0 aren't hax0rs sux0r 😉

------------------

if i had a gun, i'd shoot you, and every damn person that pretends to be "1337" because they type like frickin morons. haxor talk is gay! ban haxor talk!

btw. can i be a pirate that's feared throughout the galaxy and has like a damn tough ship? hell, i'll even make the graphic!

------------------
Jeremy Woodruff as,
THE WHITE SHADOW

Originally posted by Jeremy Woodruff:
if i had a gun, i'd shoot you, and every damn person that pretends to be "1337" because they type like frickin morons. haxor talk is gay! ban haxor talk!