EV/EVO Ship Poll Results!

EV:Kestrel
EVO:Igazra

Taking out the alien cruiser is EASY with the corvette - because I'm a rebel, or at least work for them, I had the tractor beam, so I just held the cruiser in place whilst I pumped away with my two proton cannons, and proton turrets. Don't use secondary weapons, they knock the cruiser away from you and it regenerates so quick it wastes a lot of time. Still, it's easier with the kestrel - more guns and turrets mean less time. Either of them are mental ships with all armour upgrades, 4 shield capacitors and a shield generator, and 2 proton turrets. What you do with the rest is up to you. I was so bored when I did the alien mission, I spent the time to take down the alien fighters - just trap them with the tractor beam, and it's easy.

But my vote has to go to the rebel destroyer - stronger than a Kestrel, and more manoeverable. I love that ship...

------------------

EV: Rebel Cruiser is tied with Rebel destroyer
EVO: Azdgari Warship is tied with Zidara

------------------
--Campbell

EV: Kestrel
EVO: Zidara (Is tat the purple destroyer like thing with the two fighters? If so, that's the ship I like)

------------------
Have the lambs stopped screaming yet?

Heh heh, delicious.....

AIM: Von Katmun or Viel Lord

I like the EV ships better.

------------------
Have the lambs stopped screaming yet?

Heh heh, delicious.....

AIM: Von Katmun or Viel Lord

(This message has been edited by SmasherOfPumpkins (edited 09-01-2000).)

I agree with the cable-guy: pound-for-pound, the Rebel Cruiser is the best ship. A real joy to fly and fight in. However, I like to dominate the Galaxy, so I eventually move on.