Sun Temple

No, I don't think so anyway. But if you’re talking about within the worm’s lair, it’s fairly easy.

I climbed up the wall in the sun temple and went higher and higher. Then I climbed up a kind of sun beam. Suddendly a message said (or i THINK it said): "Found all lost memories - a new ending". Then I saw a little scene with a boat and a guy with glasses (looks like a shy version of li) but then it was over quickly.
What is that about I wonder!? :huh:

QUOTE (distant @ Sep 3 2009, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I climbed up the wall in the sun temple and went higher and higher. Then I climbed up a kind of sun beam. Suddendly a message said (or i THINK it said): "Found all lost memories - a new ending". Then I saw a little scene with a boat and a guy with glasses (looks like a shy version of li) but then it was over quickly.
What is that about I wonder!? :huh:

You have to find all of Naija's memories in order to get a successful ending to the story. If you don't find all of them, the ending will tell you that you haven't found them and that you have to go back and retrieve them.

If you've found all three memories, the third one shouldn't be that unfamiliar—the content itself is new, but the whole "lost memory" thing you've already seen.

(I dunno if all that is really spoiling much, but just to be safe...)