EV/EVO Ship Poll!

My favorite plug-in ship: Probably the Proxima battlecruiser in EVGE, or the Alien battlecruiser in EVGE. (However I've decided not to include these kinds of votes in the final results).

------------------

(This message has been edited by Captain Carnotaur (edited 06-30-2000).)

My fav. for EV:Confed. Cruiser EVO:Voinian Dreadnought

Got any more votes?

------------------

All I've ever played is EVO (which now I feel bad about becuase EV seems to get really good ratings) so the only vote I have is for an EVO Ship. However, My favorite ship is my own which has specific modifications not on your standard ship:

A UE Cruiser, complete with:

1. 5 phase turrets, instead of blaze turrets
  2. 3 SAE module launchers with however many SAE modules you can fit
  3. 4 shield enhancers
  4. a layer of dospect armor
  5. a plasma siphon
  6. a needle jammer
  7. don't bother with UE fighters, they're just too much of a hassle
  8. a thrust upgrade (you can only have one)
  9. an RCS upgrade (same situation: only one)
  10. however many mass expansions or cargo expansions you feel are right
  11. a density scanner
  12. an IFF decoder
  13. an ECM system
  14. a sensor upgrade
  15. two external fuel tanks
  16. an engine upgrade (only one)
  17. an auto-refueller

You may think this is an odd list, but this ship helped me steal over 500 million credits (no joking) from plundering ships, and conquer the galaxy, save a few systems because I like them.

Note: don't feel discouraged if you can't have all of these at once. Most of these features only came when I completed objectives in EVO. Just work hard at the game and you'll eventually get there. Plus, my ship has a turn-in value of over twelve million credits.

------------------

Okay, but I have to tell you one thing: I've posted the results on another string called "EV/EVO Ship Poll Results!". You should go there to post votes.

------------------

Originally posted by Captain Carnotaur:
**Oh, I didn't know that. You know where I can find these polls?

It's ok. no big problem. Good try!Keep at it.
Can anyone please check out my first site and tell me (via email)why it doesn't work.
Url: (url="http://"http://members.aol.com/txavier504/first_web_page")http://members.aol.c.../first_web_page(/url)

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

-mista mx

------------------
How to make a mess
By mista mx
Put 1 un punctured hot dog in micro wave. Set Timer on 5 minutes. Watch as the hot dog grows and bubbles. Minutes later you'll have your very own personal exploding hot dog. For other helpful kitchen hints (url="http://"mailto:TXavier504@aol.com")mailto:TXavier504@aol.com(/url)TXavier504@aol.com

Originally posted by InsanityCo:
**All I've ever played is EVO (which now I feel bad about becuase EV seems to get really good ratings) so the only vote I have is for an EVO Ship. However, My favorite ship is my own which has specific modifications not on your standard ship:

A UE Cruiser, complete with:

1. 5 phase turrets, instead of blaze turrets
  2. 3 SAE module launchers with however many SAE modules you can fit
  3. 4 shield enhancers
  4. a layer of dospect armor
  5. a plasma siphon
  6. a needle jammer
  7. don't bother with UE fighters, they're just too much of a hassle
  8. a thrust upgrade (you can only have one)
  9. an RCS upgrade (same situation: only one)
  10. however many mass expansions or cargo expansions you feel are right
  11. a density scanner
  12. an IFF decoder
  13. an ECM system
  14. a sensor upgrade
  15. two external fuel tanks
  16. an engine upgrade (only one)
  17. an auto-refueller

You may think this is an odd list, but this ship helped me steal over 500 million credits (no joking) from plundering ships, and conquer the galaxy, save a few systems because I like them.

Note: don't feel discouraged if you can't have all of these at once. Most of these features only came when I completed objectives in EVO. Just work hard at the game and you'll eventually get there. Plus, my ship has a turn-in value of over twelve million credits.

Okay, I've entered your vote into my EV/EVO ship poll results.

------------------

I would like to inform everyone who visits this message string to not post any votes here. If you wish to do so, please go to another message on the EV webboard called "EV/EVO Ship Poll Results". There you may post all you want.

------------------