Jeez...

Oh, to answer you question, that would make me a "member since fall". As for newbies, those are people who post rather stupid comments, spam up the boards or show their complete lack of knowledge to how things go here.

I don't think you fit any of that šŸ˜‰

------------------
tear it down / AIM: G2uidehatr

I remember you. Take the excellent advice that GreenYO gave to me, and apply it to yourself with respect to the new boards.

GreenYO: (cburns) cburns. cburns run. run burns run!

Chris Burns

what is this new site all about?? Sounds interesting but I don't really have time to check it out.

------------------
Pure insanity calling. Will you answer?

you mean mine? it's Star Gurn Enterprises.

it's mostly EV, with a little bit of other stuff too.

------------------
Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?

Welcome back to the boards, Dival. I remember you from the Discboard, though I forgot most of what you said. šŸ˜› Great to see that you're still active with EV/O stuff. We need all the oldies we can get around here. šŸ™‚

------------------
-Peregrine the wanderer

"Welcome back to the boards, Dival."

ARRGH! it's Divals! Divals is not as in more than one dival, it's Divals with as in one Divals.

Divals

------------------

I remember you.
And while were at it does anyone here remember me? I don't think I remember neutronic, Soviet Mikee I think I got in a flame fight with you once šŸ˜› but not a lot of the other names sound familiar except EVula and Joe B.
šŸ˜„ I am back whether you like it or not šŸ˜„

------------------
Making out is like a chinese dinner, it ain't over til you both get your cookies
-My Brother

Yeah, i remember you, Matrix. i don't remember much about you but i think you were going to make me something and never did šŸ˜‰

Divals

------------------

If you want to get technical I made it for you CD cover and finished it but you never put the CD out. So it was you who didn't do your part.

------------------
Making out is like a chinese dinner, it ain't over til you both get your cookies
-My Brother

Originally posted by Matrix:
**I remember you.
And while were at it does anyone here remember me? I don't think I remember neutronic, Soviet Mikee I think I got in a flame fight with you once šŸ˜› but not a lot of the other names sound familiar except EVula and Joe B.
šŸ˜„ I am back whether you like it or not šŸ˜„

Don't recall every "flaming" anyone. What was it about, you recall?

------------------
tear it down / AIM: G2uidehatr

Originally posted by Soviet mikee:
**Don't recall every "flaming" anyone. What was it about, you recall?

Never flaming anyone. laugh

You remember the whole time you got the "Soviet" part of your nick... I do believe that was a major flame on Scurvy and I.

------------------
-Jericon

hell yeah, Divals! where DID you go, anyway? (musta been something more important...)

as for nash, he's still around, still on matt's server, at nash.damnsw.net

still got some issues, but makes more and more sense all the time.

ooh, new sig time.

Originally posted by Jericon:
You remember the whole time you got the "Soviet" part of your nick... I do believe that was a major flame on Scurvy and I.

Heh I don't understand his logic he claims that the admins are oppressive, so he changes his name to something oppressive, when he doesn't like the oppressors. The way I see it, it was a major flame to the entire community.

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

"I haven't seen myself lately, AndrewM."
Ā— GreenYO, #ev

(This message has been edited by Andrew M (edited 04-26-2000).)

Whoops... sorry matrix... that went under for a few reasons:

1. nobody was interested
2. i got my imac and lost all the files i'd collected on my old mac
3. i didn't have a scuzzy adapter for my imac yet, and could'nt afford a usb cd burner
4. i'm lazy

Divals

------------------