Curse of the PC!!!

champion wrote:
**May i ask what you actually have against PC's

well...i dont realy have anything aganst pcs...i just think that macs are WAY better. 🙂

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon

Dreadnought wrote:
**I don't mind PC's (except for the fact that they're slow, useless piles of...) I've got friends that run on PC's and they love EV. Mac users always miss out on the good games (excluding Ambrosia software and some other select groups) and when we finally find something as great as EV/O you pompus PC users come in and try to take over.
No offence to PC users. This is a personal matter. The Mac user was almost erased from this being by Wintel (Windows/Intel) and we were a dying breed. Now with the iMac people are flocking back, not (sadly) because the Mac is far superior to the PC but because it looks cool. I'm dead against nearly everything those stupid MicroSoft hotshots do because of the way the early Windows systems were knock-offs of the MacOS. But, with a new iMac on the way (or so rumor has it) holding a superior G- something prosessor (G4 or G5) along with the great looking OS X and the Aqua Interface you'll look like you're running on computers from the time of Jesus.

Again no offence. Just a strong opinion.
And does that answer your question?

Cheers.

I COMPLETELY agree Dreadnought.

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon

windowsrules wrote:
How do you dare to say "PC`s curse"?
PC is better than your Mac shlt,believe it or not. You are a bunch of good-for-nothing-Mac-losers. A$$HOLES.

WINDOWS IS JUST A CHEAP KNOCK-OFF OF MAC OS :mad: (Which is WAY better 🙂 ) And by the way, if you hate macs soooo much, why are you posting in this forum?

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon

Vice Admiral Jon wrote:
**WINDOWS IS JUST A CHEAP KNOCK-OFF OF MAC OS:mad: (Which is WAY better 🙂 ) And by the way, if you hate macs soooo much, why are you posting in this forum?

urmmmmmm cuz he likes EV???

------------------
tear it down

Heres something for you pc users to chew on:

if you carry 2 bricks and i only carry 1, but i only run at half the speed of you, we will both get to the finish line at the same time.

This analogy explains why Macs are just as fast as pcs, even though macs just recently hit 500 mhz. the Mac processer carrys a lighter work load than pcs, therefore a mac will get done with a task as fast or faster than a pc. (check the speedmark scores people!) And another thing...Apple is one of the heathiest companies in busness today.

But im not done, which would you rather have sitting on you're desk, a BORING square grey box, or a colorful curved iMac? Now, i know several BORING pc users who would rather have the BORING box, on their BORING desk, running BORING windows (a cheap knock-off of mac os :mad: ), than having the colorful iMac (or any new mac for that matter). This is one of the reasons that apple is doing so well, people LIKE the look of the mac better than the pc. I dont know if any of you have noticed but some pc companies have been trying to copy the iMac, for exapmle, the day that i bought my iMac i saw a pc, but not an ordinary pc, it looked EXACTLY like the iMac (it made me sick). The only thing that was different was the fact that it had a floppy drive. Also, if you've noticed, more and more movies, tv shows, and commercials have been using the new macs. Why? Because they look better, alot better than a BORING grey box. AND another thing (im almost done) the mac os interface is INSAINELY more user friendly and ALOT less glitchy than windows, i can teach a 70 year old man how to use Mac os alot quicker than i could with windows. now dont think that i cant use windows, because i can, possibly better than some of you pc users out there.

ok, now im done.

Feel free to e-mail me with responses (viceadmiraljon@hotmail.com)

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon

I'm sorry but PC's just suck

------------------
Your waiting in line,
a very long line,
That's when you pull out
your Magnum 357 and shoot
you way to the front

Vice Admiral Jon wrote:
**Heres something for you pc users to chew on:

if you carry 2 bricks and i only carry 1, but i only run at half the speed of you, we will both get to the finish line at the same time.

This analogy explains why Macs are just as fast as pcs, even though macs just recently hit 500 mhz. the Mac processer carrys a lighter work load than pcs, therefore a mac will get done with a task as fast or faster than a pc. (check the speedmark scores people!) And another thing...Apple is one of the heathiest companies in busness today.

But im not done, which would you rather have sitting on you're desk, a BORING square grey box, or a colorful curved iMac? Now, i know several BORING pc users who would rather have the BORING box, on their BORING desk, running BORING windows (a cheap knock-off of mac os :mad: ), than having the colorful iMac (or any new mac for that matter). This is one of the reasons that apple is doing so well, people LIKE the look of the mac better than the pc. I dont know if any of you have noticed but some pc companies have been trying to copy the iMac, for exapmle, the day that i bought my iMac i saw a pc, but not an ordinary pc, it looked EXACTLY like the iMac (it made me sick). The only thing that was different was the fact that it had a floppy drive. Also, if you've noticed, more and more movies, tv shows, and commercials have been using the new macs. Why? Because they look better, alot better than a BORING grey box. AND another thing (im almost done) the mac os interface is INSAINELY more user friendly and ALOT less glitchy than windows, i can teach a 70 year old man how to use Mac os alot quicker than i could with windows. now dont think that i cant use windows, because i can, possibly better than some of you pc users out there.

ok, now im done.

Feel free to e-mail me with responses (viceadmiraljon@hotmail.com)

------------------
Fear is not owning a baseball bat
Fear is also when a guy pulls the bat out of your hands and throws it behind him grinning
THATS when you run!