OMG! Keyboard shortcuts for changing forms!

@adam_0, on Jan 17 2009, 08:08 PM, said in OMG! Keyboard shortcuts for changing forms!:

You do know that those aren't the best recipes in the game, don't you? Although the former is very helpful.

While we're talking about awesome stuff,

Spoiler

the spirit form can absorb energy bolts, even giving health for every 5 absorbed. Note that you have to fire it's little mechanism to "absorb" them, not run into them, because that can deal damage.

I learned that when playing the last boss, and it only helped me out on his 5th form. Which makes me happy and unhappy, I could have used that at any point in the game...

Yes of course I know those aren't the best. They're just the best I had access to at that point in the game. I believe that the

Spoiler

loaf of life

is the best item. What do you think is?

Thanks, the

Spoiler

spirit form

hint will be very helpful in the next boss fight.

@oryhara, on Jan 17 2009, 05:34 PM, said in OMG! Keyboard shortcuts for changing forms!:

Yes of course I know those aren't the best. They're just the best I had access to at that point in the game. I believe that the

Spoiler

loaf of life

is the best item. What do you think is?

While that item is the best, I still just stick with

Spoiler

arcane poultice

because of how easy the items are - I had maxed out on all of the requisite items when I discovered it. 😉

I'm a Divine Soup (Heal +5) person myself, though Arcane Poultices, Tough Cakes, and Special Cakes are my favorites.