Vote Poll: Do you use the "Strict Play" option and escape pod?

Andrew M wrote:
The pain and agony of losing your hard-earned Wraith Missile Cruiser that sounds fun

Yeah, except I never lost my Wraith Cruiser. 🙂

------------------

Jak205 wrote:
**Champion, you're pc user, why'd you register to an all mac-user web board. EV wasn't made for ****ty computers.🆒

who are you? what do you want? This isn't a mac user board!! it is an EV user board. I use EV. I was told how to use EV on PC by people at Ambrosia (thanks for the help!!) Who said PC's were **** computers. The only bad thing about PC's is that a majority run on Windows. Ask just about anyone from this board and they will agree with me. Just wait till my linux cd gets here and i'll teach you a thing or two!

Also i agree with Drew said, it is good for making you better. Also I agree with Maridian, it is more fun to be a pirate. Ever killed an argosy with a shuttle craft? 🙂
------------------
Fear is not owning a baseball bat

(This message has been edited by champion (edited 03-17-2000).)

champion wrote:
Ever killed an argosy with a shuttle craft?:)

Nope, but Ankh Starrunner killed an Alien Cruiser in a 'craft. 😛

------------------
Andrew M, fleet admiral of the Na'jan'té interstellar fleet.

"Vessel Identified. Federation Starfleet, Intrepid class. 143 life forms. Prepare for assimilation."
-The Borg

Ankh Starrunner? who's that? I think that is the most amazing thing i have heard all year! Did he do it with a plug or something because i did it without. **** that must have taken a while!

------------------
Fear is not owning a baseball bat

Champion, killing an alien cruiser with a shuttlecraft isn't hard.

However, to GET the alien missions with a shuttlecraft, I. DON'T. THINK. SO! 🙂

Of course, he could have bought it afterwards, but still. . .

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

To take out an argosy with a shuttlecraft, you just need some lasers and then javelin missiles.

When being a pirate, all you need is a scoutship and a javelin pod and you have money. Argosys just suck against them.

Maridian, you, quite simply rule. You have not played EV untill you have been a pirate. The easiest way to get the pirates to like you is to take one of those "i need to get to new antigua, the confeds dont like me much" missions and kill the fighters in a pirate system.

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

Being a pirate rules. To take out an argosy with a shuttle just use javelin missiles. Scoutships are heaps good for taking out argosys. Maridian you Rule, because being a pirate rules.

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

Who needs a scoutship anyway? Shuttles are just as good for taking out argosys.
And anyway, it takes you a long time to save up for a scoutship.

------------------
Hornet-Confeds are the best.

I use strict play and escape pod, but it's more or less useless to me, because I always keep a backup copy of my pilot file, in case my treasured 20 million credit Confed Cruiser gets shredded by those annoying Alien fighters.

------------------
My famous lunchroom quote:
"Stop it or I'll attempt to throw this milk carton at you! I'll miss, but I'll blame anything it does hit on you!"

Killing the Alien Cruiser with a shuttle isn't hard my foot. I only did the feat myself, oh sure its one nice piece of cake. :rolleyes:

Man I can't believe some here haven't heard of Ankh Starrunner. Well prepare to be educated. 🙂

Ankh Starrunner has destroyed the Alien Cruiser with nearly 80% of the ships in EV, he's killed the Cruiser more ways than anyone. He killed the Voinian Dreadnought in EVO with a KRAIT. A KRAIT!!!!!!

Any questions?

UEC

------------------

UE Crusader wrote:
**Ankh Starrunner has destroyed the Alien Cruiser with nearly 80% of the ships in EV, he's killed the Cruiser more ways than anyone. He killed the Voinian Dreadnought in EVO with a KRAIT. A KRAIT!!!!!!

Any questions?**

No, an answer: CUT THE CAPS!!! CUT THE CAPS!!!

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

44726F70207468652068657820656469746F722C20616E64206261636B2061776179C9203A70

When I first started playing EV, it was my mission to search for and destroy all pirates, board and capture them, especially the Kestrels. Eventually I started using strict play for the challenge....

------------------
Mace means no.