Title Poll!

For my new level set!

Well after many anoying tests and tile laying I've finally finished all the (5) underground levels og my Ferazel level set! So I think it's about time I gave it a title!

Here are the title options I've come up with:

(1.)Fall of the Manditraki

(2.)Rise of the Habnabit

(3.)Habnabit Uprising

(4.)Revenge of the Habnabit

(5.)Counter Strike of the Habnabit

(6.)Habnabit Counter Strike

---------------

So far here are the voting results:

(1.)Fall of the Manditraki:

(2.)Rise of the Habnabit: 1

(3.)Habnabit Uprising:

(4.)Revenge of the Habnabit:

(5.)Counter Strike of the Habnabit: 2 votes

(6.)Habnabit Counter Strike:

---------------

If you want to contribute to the game idea box or to the game title box post away and I might add it. (Game ideas will be added to the game's thread once I get a title down. 😛 Oh yah I couldn't find the "make a poll" button so just post the the number of the title you like or just the title.)

Aw crap. No ones replied? All I can see is that there has been some lurkers... Uhg...

Ok because I was completely unsure about the last ones (except for "Rise of the Habnabit") heres some new ones:

(7.) The Fight for Teraknorn

(8.) Ferazel's Last Stand

Please, please say something just one person will do. I don't wanna sound desperate (I know I am) but I'm just to damn indecisive.

@two-jacks, on Feb 16 2007, 03:30 AM, said in Title Poll!:

Aw crap. No ones replied? All I can see is that there has been some lurkers... Uhg...

Ok because I was completely unsure about the last ones (except for "Rise of the Habnabit") heres some new ones:

(7.) The Fight for Teraknorn

(8.) Ferazel's Last Stand
Please, please say something just one person will do. I don't wanna sound desperate (I know I am) but I'm just to damn indecisive.

TJ..it's hard to know what to vote for a title without playing your levels. We can vote for what sounds cool..but would that fit your game? That's why I don't vote. I think you should just give it a title and see how it flies. My little old opinion only.

Take care,

--Zelda

Thanx Zelda, that's some great advice. (Your living up to your avatar. 😄 ) For now I think I'll put out a title and ask a question, first the title:

Ferazel, Back From the Grave!

(Maybe one of the other ones will set in later.)

And the question: Should I go ahead and upload my level set? I meen I was lazy so all I did was copy the original word data and clear all the tiles and sprites and tile in all me own (No I don't paste picts, though I think that tileing is really time cosuming...), also made new characters, new level names, and it's (I think) more challenging than the original. So far I've done up to level 10 (this really is only 6 levels complete it's just in mascot the level numbers are whacked out.) and am starting to work on 11 (River of Fears, I'm not gonna call it that but you get the idea.) I could also just post up some screan shots if that's a better Idea (Though I don't think that will get the total feel ofthe game across)...

So is the doctor in? 😛 pester pester pester

EDIT: Ah, I thought if anyone wanted to know (it might also give you a feel for the game) what the level titles (so far) are:

1. The Quest Begins

2. A Simple Test

3. Terabrine Village

4. The Way Out

5. Mandraki Warrior (How orginal!)

6. Cross Roads

7. Some thing Falls (The river of fears level, gonna make it a huge waterfall type thing. Hopefully it'll look cool.)

I think I'll get more into the plot once I make it it's own topic. 😛

---------

(forgive) (my) (constant) (bubbles) (please)

This post has been edited by Two Jacks : 18 February 2007 - 05:49 AM