This place still active?

I am surprised to see that some people are still making content for this great game. If only there was a way to play Ferazel in Classic then I might complete some of my levels.. Sigh.. 😞

Well im pretty sure theres going to be a way to use wolrd data files in Refazel. 🙂 hope that works out for us.

Two Jacks, on Oct 20 2005, 09:15 PM, said:

Well im pretty sure theres going to be a way to use world data files in Ferazel. 🙂 hope that works out for us.
View Post

I am not quite sure of what you mean by that. Using your own "World Data"-files in Ferazel has always worked, as far as I know. What I meant was that the game is more choppy than a lumberjack's axe when I try to play it in Classic mode. And no, I cannot run it in regular OS9.

Two Jacks, on Oct 21 2005, 07:15 AM, said:

Well im pretty sure theres going to be a way to use wolrd data files in Refazel. 🙂 hope that works out for us.
View Post

Knight of NI, you misquoted him: he said "Refazel", not "Ferazel". Refazel is the sequal-ish thing that Ben is working on now. You can go here to find out more.

What Two Jacks meant was that (hopefully!) it will be possible to import Ferazel world data files into Refazel, when it is released, so all the old levelsets will be playable again. 🙂