Criminal Database

The monitor is there to see if someone is messing with access to the system and checks to see if the "securities" were disabled.
Proxies prevent data changes(ex:logs, academic records,etc.)
Firewalls(I believe ) have to do with the fileserver(deleting and copying)
but when you pass the monitoring system the unauthorized security alarm (you could say) alerts the administration and he begins to try and find you to stop what you are doing.
the monitor has nothing to do with the tracking when inside the system that is the administration.
Does this help?

------------------
Deep into that
darkness peering,
long I stood there,
wondering, fearing,

There is some fun that can be had with this. After the top agent got killed, I had him and myself arrested. Now our status says "In Jail" even though he is dead and I am still free.

The answer to the question about why file 4 is missing is that that is the file that has your agent name in there. The computer doesn't know your real name, so it can't put it in there.

Also, I traced the top agent's hack back to his computer and deleted and copied a special file. Then, on the news three hours later, was a report that goes something like this (I did not make grammar mistakes here; it was like this in the game):

Scott Marples' Computer Hacked

Scott Marples were very dissapointed to learn that their corporate server was hacked today. Millions of dollars in damages were done, etc.

Very funny.

------------------
--
Ignorance is bliss, but knowledge is power.

Originally posted by momerath:
**There is some fun that can be had with this. After the top agent got killed, I had him and myself arrested. Now our status says "In Jail" even though he is dead and I am still free.

The answer to the question about why file 4 is missing is that that is the file that has your agent name in there. The computer doesn't know your real name, so it can't put it in there.

Also, I traced the top agent's hack back to his computer and deleted and copied a special file. Then, on the news three hours later, was a report that goes something like this (I did not make grammar mistakes here; it was like this in the game):

Scott Marples were very dissapointed to learn that their corporate server was hacked today. Millions of dollars in damages were done, etc.

Very funny.

How do you hack into a specific person's computer like that?

------------------
Here a slice, there a slice,
everywhere a slice slice.

Originally posted by Katana:

Originally posted by momerath:
**There is some fun that can be had with this. After the top agent got killed, I had him and myself arrested. Now our status says "In Jail" even though he is dead and I am still free.

Very funny.

How do you hack into a specific person's computer like that?

Question what command prompt do you use to run revalation on the enamy computer I have copied it into their system disabled the security, but whats the promp to drop that nuke?

These are my convictions:

crying
crying
crying while breaking Parole

------------------
CřmPuter_MaN-Hacks-
the_Uplink.._)0fjkIneter(Wa
rning:! Error with Server)
Conection Terminated By

Originally posted by Zeke:
**That is difficult. The "easy" solution is to hack into the criminal records database, and change your own record. That will be extremelly difficult, I imagine, although I have not yet tried it. Most of the precautions that are suggested in the hacking banks threads will be useful.

In general, to avoid this happening in the future you need to disconnect before the trace is completed. The trace tracker program will help with that.

WebJaap, I know that English isn't your first language, so if my message, or anyone else's, isn't clear to you, feel free to ask for clarification. Hope this helps!

That is so easy! i accidentally got a 20 ghz processor and i still got into it almost everything depends on how many servers you patch your call through, not every thing but almost every thing...

------------------
Good luck captain...

Originally posted by Adolf:
Question what command prompt do you use to run revalation on the enamy computer I have copied it into their system disabled the security, but whats the promp to drop that nuke?

Just type:
cd usr
run revelation

------------------
MU* addict
telnet:firstage.net:23
Web:www.firstage.net