White Torches?

Which topics? Heh. Just about all the topics you've posted in. If it isn't in the first page of FW posts, don't post in it. And like Thok said, we probably will be happier without all your digging überold topics.

------------------
Key Part in the making of Xichra's Revenge.
---
"Yo ho ho and a bottle of Snapple! Cap't and his Pirate Crew!
Microsoft is better than Apple! I have more software than you!"
<repeat>

Originally posted by Salrillian:
**Give him a break Thok, youve dug up some pretty old junk yourself that we would be happier without, and bear in mind, I would be happy if you stopped throwing insults at Ferazel.

Please give an example or two about old topics I've dug up. Thank you.

(edit)400th post! w00t!(/edit)

------------------
Signature currently in development.

(This message has been edited by Thok (edited 11-29-2002).)

Originally posted by Thok:
**Please give an example or two about old topics I've dug up. Thank you.

(edit)400th post! w00t!(/edit)

Yeah whatever, you didnt bring up any old stuff, I dont care, (by the way, it is kind of fun to watch you and Ferazel_999 fight wit each other)

------------------
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions.

Originally posted by Ferazel_999:
**You could at least tell me which topics I have been digging up.:rolleyes: I only read topics that draw my interest, and I would not know if I had been digging them up.
And to Zelda's most recent responce to me, I had not ignored your warning, I just did not know what to do about it. PS: Be a little more kind with your responding posts to me. I may as well leave this web/hacking boards if I get no benediction (respect) around here. No respect from my siblings is bad enough. Have a nice day.

-Ferazel999999 or Ferazel_999

Let's look at this topic!! Last post was made on June 1st and then you posted on November 23rd to it. Old topic!! Get it now? And you've done this a great deal. You don't know that? We're supposed to show you every example of old topics that you've dug up and posted to? Puhleeze. I know you've got a brain. Do not post on topics that have not been active for months unless you have a very very good reason to. You have not had said good reason. And you have been warned sooo many times. Not just by me. And I was obviously not the only person to karma slap you over it. And I only did so because you had been warned and you just continued to comment on whatever topic you fancied.

Ferazel to the 999th..you're a fine person. Listen to our warnings. Stop mucking up the boards with old topics. And you only get respect when you earn it. If you're going to leave because we don't want you to dig up old topics...then baby, don't let the door hit your backside on the way out. But my hope is that you can find a way to post here and stay. I think you have much to offer our humble board.

---Zelda

------------------
Don't cry, everyone accidently kicks the cat once in a while.
-------
STILL a proud member of WIRP

**Yeah whatever, you didnt bring up any old stuff, I dont care, (by the way, it is kind of fun to watch you and Ferazel_999 fight wit each other)

ummm...so basically you're just trying to stir things up even more. Interesting. I'm sure you've impressed lots of us. Ok, probably not. You're trying to cause more trouble here is not being viewed well. At least by me. Go find another way to spend your time.

---Zelda

------------------
-------

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 11-30-2002).)

**Yeah whatever, you didnt bring up any old stuff, I dont care, (by the way, it is kind of fun to watch you and Ferazel_999 fight wit each other)

Is it my fault SOMEONE IN PARTICULAR keeps waking up on the wrong side of the bed? Thok's either a grump, is trying to impress other web-board dwellers by poking fun at someone that used to be like him/ her, or is just trying to be a riot.

------------------

Originally posted by Zelda:
**Let's look at this topic!! Last post was made on June 1st and then you posted on November 23rd to it. Old topic!! Get it now? And you've done this a great deal. You don't know that? We're supposed to show you every example of old topics that you've dug up and posted to? Puhleeze. I know you've got a brain. Do not post on topics that have not been active for months unless you have a very very good reason to. You have not had said good reason. And you have been warned sooo many times. Not just by me. And I was obviously not the only person to karma slap you over it. And I only did so because you had been warned and you just continued to comment on whatever topic you fancied.

Ferazel to the 999th..you're a fine person. Listen to our warnings. Stop mucking up the boards with old topics. And you only get respect when you earn it. If you're going to leave because we don't want you to dig up old topics...then baby, don't let the door hit your backside on the way out. But my hope is that you can find a way to post here and stay. I think you have much to offer our humble board.

---Zelda

That was rude. Be more kind next time.

------------------

**That was rude. Be more kind next time.

Zelda and I are usually quite nice to newbies. Apparently you've done something that just got you on our bad sides. Digging up old topics probably contributed to it alot.

I think #ev3 has been going to my head a bit... (Don't ask me what #ev3 is, for your own good)

Anyway, this topic has gone far off topic and I request a lock before it gets even further off topic.

------------------

This topic is about problems with white torches. There are at least seven topics of Thok and me and Sallrillian and Zelda thinking up arguements to impress others and leave the arguers speechless. If we are to fight, we should do it somewhere else. :rolleyes:

------------------

**This topic is about problems with white torches. There are at least seven topics of Thok and me and Sallrillian and Zelda thinking up arguements to impress others and leave the arguers speechless. If we are to fight, we should do it somewhere else.:rolleyes:

This topic never was about 'problems' with white torches- They were never a problem in the first place!

------------------

Do you want me to lock yet another topic to keep the peace around here? Please keep on topic and stop throwing mudballs.

------------------
Some time past the 20th square, 18 and 16 shall align, and the shift shall come. (11.14)
(url="http://"http://www.foxchange.com/~spamguy/aim/profile.html")What Makes spamguy Tick(/url) -- frequently updated

**That was rude. Be more kind next time.

Hey..I tried to tell you kindly. You didn't hear it. So I was more explicit. You find that rude? You need to hear what's being said and learn from it instead of whining about how mean people are being to you. We want to welcome you but we want you to stop doing certain things that don't add anything to the boards. That's not being rude, it's really only spelling something out to someone who doesn't want to listen. I have no sympathy for you. You were warned before you were karma slapped and when you complained about it publicly it was explained publicly. Suck it up. It's not that bad. Listen to what you're being told and move on.

Stop this argument...you're not going to gain anything. Drop it and post on without digging up old topics. I know you can do it. I have such high hopes for you!

---Zelda

------------------
-------

Originally posted by Thok:
**This topic never was about 'problems' with white torches- They were never a problem in the first place!

Hey, we all are a tidbit paranoid in our lives, okay? :frown: Just a misunderstanding. 🙂

------------------

(quote)Originally posted by me :eek:Whooooo! Me is under my power!(Not that I have any.)

Me from today: Regret your post and shrivel up. The you from yesterday is hated by much of today's members.

Me from before: No! I just finished typing my responce to Thok!

Me from today: Your'e just trying to make Thok confused so he would beg for mercy!

Me from before: So what? I'm trying to make everyone who hates me to regret their insults, and I SHALL NOW RULE THE WORLD! BWA HA HA HA HA!!

Me from today: That will make things much worse. Do you want to get banned from these boards and have to change your name?

Me from before: No! :mad:

Me from today: I know that you are an imposter.

Me from before: DIE!!

Me from today: Only one way to get rid of a computor virus attatched to a topic: (I sneak my little sister's CD player.)

Me from before: NO! Not little kids sing along songs! ARRRGGH!! It's too cute! You win!

Me from today: That was easy. Don't commit suicide. Just kill your memories of topics that soon made you feel like a blockhead.

Merry X-mas.

------------------

Just as this topic was finally drifting out of it's misery, you just have to dig it back up with a post that has no relevance to the original topic...

**Your'e just trying to make Thok confused so he would beg for mercy!

Good luck with that one. I don't beg for mercy.

------------------

I know I'm not a regular around here, so maybe I have no business saying this, but I really don't understand what the big problem is. Thok, you seem determined to hate everything F.999 says, finding fault with the smallest thing he does. He accidentally double posts (or perhaps was trying to edit and hit the wrong button -- that's happened to me before), and you get on his back about it. And this board does not have enough posts that it should matter that he digs up old posts if he has an intrest in them. It's not like he's kicking anything of the front page of topics, there aren't enough. I would think that you would be glad to have another person interested. He was only trying to help as far as I can tell.

But, F.999, don't be annoying. Don't keep antagonizing people. Carefully phrase your posts so that you actually are helpful. Don't start whining and making pathetic comments as an excuse. These boards (espeically Ferazel) are quite civilized, and so if you just behave, people will respect you.

I had to say something, I have always considered the Ferazel boards to be unique in their environment. They seem much closer. F.999, take the time to behave nicely on these boards, it'll be more than worth it.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.adventuredog.net")Adventure Dog(/url): Everyone's favorite little black and white dog.
In a fight for peace, you must fight for equality, not revenge.

Originally posted by sparky:
**< snip>

What do you consider 'enough posts', anyway? The problem isn't just that he digs stuff up, it's because he digs stuff with a post that has little to no relevance to the topic. And about the double post thing, I wasn't being, nor intending to be, mean; I was simply asking that he hit the reply button once in the future. I don't know why, but I seem a lot meaner than I am on the boards.

------------------

I just meant that on the default setting, the topics do not fill up the first page completely. It seemed like he kind of related to the topic in this one (though not in others, I suppose)

I'm sorry, I seem to have misread you. 🙂

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.adventuredog.net")Adventure Dog(/url): Everyone's favorite little black and white dog.
In a fight for peace, you must fight for equality, not revenge.

(This message has been edited by sparky (edited 12-24-2002).)