Uplink in a look: Mac OS X (Coming soon, hopefully)

GIMMIE IT! 😛

------------------
-scope
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
I feel like a genocidal maniac when emacs asks me if I want to kill 10789 characters.
Calculating in binary code is as easy as 01,10,11

There are tons of stuff out there that uses the apple logo without permission. I'd say go ahead with it. I'd love to use a OS X skin. I found a couple good ones so far, but a OS X one would rock. Maybe if panther has a new color scheme it would be cool to make a skin for that too.

------------------

Originally posted by SlaVitiCkus:
**I beleive changing 15% makes it considered different and original. Change that much and they can't do a thing.

Yeah, you can take the bite hole out of the Apple apple and be clean and guilt-free. IIRC, anyway.

That's not all there is to it. There are many factors to be wighed, involving the nature of the material, the nature of use, and the size of the use. The general rule of thumb is to assume it isn't fair and ask for permission.

------------------
I am both worried and saddened by nationwide news of increasing rates of anxiety and depression.
The creator of RedshirtX and InterNARC

Originally posted by Adriac:
**That's not all there is to it. There are many factors to be wighed, involving the nature of the material, the nature of use, and the size of the use. The general rule of thumb is to assume it isn't fair and ask for permission.

No, the general way of thumb is to distribute it, and if they come after you,say you didnt know you needed permission. It works for me. (But if you do this, remember that I am simply a figment of your imagination.) Ta Ta!

PCs=boxes with more boxes inside that simulate more boxes which use boxes to display boxes on a 32-box monitor.