The Avara Guild

Duh. BZFlag is gay. And don't tell me that's an opinion. I know the difference between an opinion and a fact, and this is a fact.

This post has been edited by Katana !!! : 23 July 2005 - 07:44 PM

With extremists like Katana and Edgar, I'm starting to understand why Taz does what he does.

-§torm

Your not even making an effort to oppose Taz.

With extremists like Katana and Edgar, I'm beginning to see why Taz does what he does

I can only hope you're being sarcastic.
As a matter of fact, as I'm learning on AIM, you've now decided to side with him. A rash decision-- and one that will cost you in the long run.

This post has been edited by Katana !!! : 23 July 2005 - 08:13 PM

As I have repeated multiple times in the past, the issue will be dealt with. The alliance's rash efforts have cut back vastly on the power of my plan.

Saying that you are extreme need not result automatically in me siding with Taz. It is true that you're an extremist; just look at your last few posts, you've spent most of your time attacking Taz pointlessly when you know full and well that no good will come of it when you could be working to improve the Avara community.

Although BZFlag is of inferior quality to Avara, it is not automatically "gay"-or is this because of its association with Taz? A silly and immature statement, in any event.

The truth is that everyone's spent most of their last few posts and private messages attacking Taz constantly. Why they think this will help is beyond me. Attack once or twice, maybe, but repeating the same thing over and over is ridiculous.

I could wish that Q-Lok would have waited for me to handle this issue instead of rapidly throwing off messages at CaptainTripps, but it's too late now.

Hopefully this will still be resolved. In the meantime, I call for a resumption of normal forum functions. This is getting nobody anywhere.

-§carlet §torm, member of the Triad

Everyone's spent their last few posts...

Spent? You're the one being overly cautious. Sure this is a delicate matter, but we should plan our moves intelligently and quickly. Attacking Taz, is a pointless thing, true. I will stop. One of our greatest assets is the guild. I think we need to start posting there instead of here. Think about it. Our hopes of controlling things will be much more a possibility there than here.

Although BZFlag is of inferior quality to Avara, it is not automatically "gay"-or is this because of its association with Taz? A silly and immature statement, in any event.

I was joking. Ever heard of joking?

I could wish that Q-Lok would have waited for me to handle this issue instead of rapidly throwing off messages at CaptainTripps, but it's too late now.

Rapidly throwing off messages at Tripps? Only one message qualifies as "rapidly throwing off messages at CaptainTripps". I'm sorry, I think that's a bit of an exaggeration.

Hopefully this will still be resolved. In the meantime, I call for a resumption of normal forum functions. This is getting nobody anywhere.

Agreed.

This post has been edited by Katana !!! : 23 July 2005 - 08:35 PM