UH OH MOOORE HELP

Originally posted by poverty:
duh, you're probably in charge of EV or somethign^_^

Nah, that's EVula, Chamrin, Mikee, and company. I'm mostly in charge of my own ass and that's about it.

------------------
If Murder Were Legal, You'd Be Dead.
Only The Good Die Young

10/31/96

Oh no! Vader criticized me! I'll have to delete his posts on A-Line from now on.

It seems to me that you don't know what the issue is. The issue is that Edgar was banned from the avaratracker, seemingly indefinitely, for hosting a server 24/7. I didn't know that was a bad thing. I can't imagine how it could be a bad thing.. It's not a bad thing. But someone banned him without telling him, and nobody answered his emails. It's an injustice.

I'll admit that I hate teh company because of how they refuse to work with or help people who want to improve the game. As far as actually taking something you paid for.. you don't pay 20 dollars for avara and play it solo player. This game sucks solo player. For 20 dollars, you actually don't get anything at all. You are treated in the same harsh manner either way. That's why I'm sorry I paid for it.

------------------

OMFG Vader is a wanker! You leave my bitch poverty alone or I will have to get medievil on your buttox!

As goes for MM, and sphinx, and whoever else. Quit stressing about petty crap like someone calling you a "loser" and crashing them for it, it's lame and a general attitude like that isn't going to get you chicks πŸ˜› Not that you could get them anyways! HAH GG πŸ˜„

OMFG and BTW avara is a um, well how do I say it nicely, A POS!

Taz, why even screw with little kids like these? They aren't worth it. Besides, sphinx can get around the tracker just fine since he's mr. h@x0r 37331, so he doesn't really need unbanning right? It's silly to try and reason with unreasonable, hyperactive people.

haha why am I even bothering, wtf πŸ˜„

just my 2 cents πŸ†’

Finally, someone with a little humour to add to the situation! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Spartan:
**OMFG Vader is a wanker! You leave my bitch poverty alone or I will have to get medievil on your buttox!

As goes for MM, and sphinx, and whoever else. Quit stressing about petty crap like someone calling you a "loser" and crashing them for it, it's lame and a general attitude like that isn't going to get you chicks πŸ˜› Not that you could get them anyways! HAH GG πŸ˜„

OMFG and BTW avara is a um, well how do I say it nicely, A POS!

Taz, why even screw with little kids like these? They aren't worth it. Besides, sphinx can get around the tracker just fine since he's mr. h@x0r 37331, so he doesn't really need unbanning right? It's silly to try and reason with unreasonable, hyperactive people.

haha why am I even bothering, wtf πŸ˜„

just my 2 cents πŸ†’**

------------------
Captaintripps: The Ever ReadyΕ½
(url="http://"http://voxhumanasketch.tripod.com/voxhumana/")VoxHumana(/url) -- Comedy of the Future

<< Instead of comming onto the webboards all puffed up and having your boxing gloves on, maybe come in here with a questioning attitude, and not a hostile one. If Sphinx and Eddy had done that, almost all of these posts wouldn't be here >>

I know you said you wouldn't read it, but I

A. Doubt it's true
B. Feel others need to know.

Now I know it's nice and all saying I should come here with a questioning attitude and not a hostile one, but I'm going to give you the facts. I was banned because I was running a server and "Yo!" Came in. Someone from the server crashed him, he didn't know who. He assumed it was me (After all, the host is always the one who crashes their own server, duh...) and reported me to Ambrosia. They chose to not take a questioning attitude, and instead assumed it was true and banned me. Therefore I wasn't even banned for anything I did, apparently the 24/7 server was OK with them, they made a mistake. I've never crashed anyone, but I don't really mind it going on in my server, I wasn't always there to judge whether or not there was a disruption.

So I did nothing, yet am still being punished for it. Why shouldn't I be hostile? I'll apologize for the things I've done here, meaning acting like a jerk, if they apologize for making a mistake with banning me and let me back on the tracker. I don't think that's too much to ask for, is it?

------------------

This is highly humurous. I'm rather surprised to find all of these posts here on the webboard. The thought of Hons trying to use spam on one of the least-frequented webboards to compell AmbrosiaSW... hehe.

------------------
Pinky, Are you pondering what I am pondering?
I think so, Brain, but if they called them sad meals, kids wouldn't buy them.

Originally posted by Missile Man:
Taz!, that's not acceptable. David Dunham said he would look into it too, he never did anything. You expect us to stop spamming while you do essentially nothing? yah right. Unless you want your web boards to be forced into putting up new restrictions in order to keep out our daily spam, I suggest you have Edgar Hons unbanned NOW. Otherwise it will continue, and not just in the avara web board either.

Threats such as this will not be tolerated. If you continue acting in this manner, I'll simply ban you from the web boards as well.

Every infantile post you make further reduces your chances of every becoming unbanned. I highly suggest you take a moment to consider your position, and how you are damaging it further by how you are acting here.

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Originally posted by EdgarHons:
So I did nothing, yet am still being punished for it. Why shouldn't I be hostile? I'll apologize for the things I've done here, meaning acting like a jerk, if they apologize for making a mistake with banning me and let me back on the tracker. I don't think that's too much to ask for, is it?

Mail me privately with the pertinent information:

andrew@AmbrosiaSW.com

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

eh sup there's a lot of ######s on avara anyway you just gotta avoid em
banning just kills the game
i mean its better to play some avara with ######s than not play avara at all
so well yer probably talkin to the wrong person hons to get unbanned....... since taz said he couldn't do anything. and if ya want him to talk to someone about it then you probably shouldnt have a mass jackass spamming party

------------------
grr yeah
(url="http://"http://www.hideout.f2s.com/")The Hideout(/url)

Originally posted by andrew:
**Every infantile post you make further reduces your chances of every becoming unbanned. I highly suggest you take a moment to consider your position, and how you are damaging it further by how you are acting here.

Heh, I guess you don't know how banning people form the tracker works?

------------------
Knowledge is power, but ignorance is bliss.