Marathon: Invasion

Anybody know where i can get it? , or even parts of it

I was wondering if anybody knows where i can get marathon invasion for ares , i'v looked at the weblink for it , but thats 6 years old , and has no download page . Thanks for any help!

As far as I know this is another of thoes plugs that never happened. I certainly never came across it, and I played em all at the time - lol

Umm... yeah. That plug got about half way finished and then we all kind of got hit hard by outside events.

You're backstabbers... there i turn around for hardly more than two months and a WHOLE 6 POSTS happen... i guess that almost tops 2006's post total on this board 🙂

edit: I'm still glad to see that i'm not the only living being around 😄

This post has been edited by bmac : 23 March 2007 - 09:18 AM

Umm... yeah. That plug got about half way finished and then we all kind of got hit hard by outside events.

Well thats a bummer , are there even a few prototype betas lying around? , if there are could somebody post them?. I'm a big fan of both Ares and the Marathon Sagas , i played both for at least 5 years(i still am), namely Marathon 2's open source Aleph One , thats a good time right there.

Thanks again!

This post has been edited by Grenth : 23 March 2007 - 02:56 PM

@grenth, on Mar 23 2007, 07:54 PM, said in Marathon: Invasion:

Well thats a bummer , are there even a few prototype betas lying around? , if there are could somebody post them?. I'm a big fan of both Ares and the Marathon Sagas , i played both for at least 5 years(i still am), namely Marathon 2's open source Aleph One , thats a good time right there.

Thanks again!

I presume that you've tried Marathon:Rubicon? It's got an Aleph One port out now - http://www.marathonrubicon.com/

People Under the Stairs creeped the hell out of me...

Yes , i'v played Rubicon for years and is it fun , and most other Marathon/Aleph One TCs