Extemperaneous

Hi...it's me again! I'm very confused by the ending...was there a third button somewhere that I was supposed to push but didn't find? I found the one by Mr. Harrison and the one that you had to spin jump down to and then fireblast into a small area. It contained the button and some fireseeds, maybe some gold too. Is there a third button? If so, where is it? I give up. 🙂

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

(quote)Originally posted by Zelda:
**where is it? I give up.;)

------------------
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program." -- G.W. Bush
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" -- G.W. Bush
"Keep good relations with the Grecians." -- G.W. Bush
Bush is a moron! VOTE FOR ALBERT GORE!**

The last button is in the harrison's house. Don't worry to much I have made it easier, to get there. I also made it more optional, you can get all the secrets without breaking into his home. Once I fix and complete level 3, I will release the corrected version. 🙂

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
The last button is in the harrison's house. Don't worry to much I have made it easier, to get there. I also made it more optional, you can get all the secrets without breaking into his home. Once I fix and complete level 3, I will release the corrected version.:)

There's a button there? The place with the statue? I'll go back and look again.

I think getting into his home is rather the point of the entire level...you shouldn't exclude it from the secrets!

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

There are certain advantages to going to the same school that Emperor Ent does. The first is that he freely tells you all the secrets of his levels without giving a second thought, and the second is that we go to a wicked cool school.

Emperor Ent: I would hardly call these the "rave reviews" that you promised me.
😉

------------------
While ignorance is bliss, intelligence is orgasmic!
"In Radio, sound is a rather important ingredient" - Alfred Hitchcock
Official sexy bitch of my hometown,
The Apolyton Lith of Wisdom,