Attention firebird, pharris mike643 and madman.

Attention firebird...you cannot have more then 1 account on MAG. Your other 2 accounts firebird48 and firebird74 will be banned and no games will be allowed to be reported on those accounts. Also you must still change your rank from Gerneral to sergeant before monday when Gameranger is expected to be up again.

Attention Pharris and mike643 and anyone else this concerns..You too must still change your rank to sergeant before monday when Gameranger is expected to be up again. You will not be allowed to report games untill you either change it or join a clan where those rankings are relevant...

Attention Madman..I am working on getting your password for MaG. What is the email i should send it too? If this doesn't work i suggest signing up as Madman1 or something and your old login will be deleted. (that's what i did on these ares webboards when i couldn't retrive my password for Jimmy Page, I changed my name to Jimmy Page 1) Either way i still need your current email to keep you updated..

Anybody else who's reading this go to (url="http://"http://www.magleague.com")www.magleague.com(/url) and sign up, otherwise you're missing out..

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)
(*)(1st Class Zacha Admiral and guitar legend throughout the sol system.)

Well, you posted an attention topic, I'll put it to use.

Attention Darkk, Pharris, Mag Steelglass, Sargatanus, Laguna :), and Sundered Angel:

Jimmy has been whining for another clan to compete against. Pyro and I are in the process of starting one. Though I doubt we'll be much competition, who knows. We could really use more members in our clan, you people seem to be old Aresians and use Gameranger too so we were wondering if you would be interested in joining our clan. Please send any questions, acceptances, or tomatoes to either Pyro or me, dig up one of our posts and click the "email" button.

No we don't have a name...yet, no its not listed on Mag...yet (we need at least 3 people), but it was just orginized somewhat today.

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Attention Jimmy Page: Send my password to Madmanjeff@hotmail.com please.

Attention Avatara: What good is a clan war in ares?? Who knows........ But if TAG is back then so am I!

------------------
I usually only come here past dawn when I've been up all night, so please don't bother me about a signature.

clans are important, however TAG will always be the most important 🙂

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)

Originally posted by Jimmy Page 1:
**however TAG will always be the most important:)

If you keep that attitude I'm just going to say forget it. Its hard enough to find people to join, even harder when people bost they will severly cream the new clan. I've already gotten three people that I've asked to join say no because they don't think the clan stands a chance against TAG.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 05-21-2001).)

lol i'm just taunting people trying to get people motivated to get out there and start a clan so they can try to beat ours..(don't take it too seriously) so go ahead and make a clan and then we can get into the other side of the ares ladder. Any clan stands an equal chance against any other clan on the ladder. Don't take a bigger risk of not trying to beat a clan. You've got nothing to lose, but 1st place to gain

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)

Well, I might join. I probably wouldn't play much (if at all) but I'll join.

------------------
What others can travel so far into so many universes yet remain so deeply rooted in their own?
(url="http://"http://marathon.invasion.tripod.com")M:Inv(/url) and the (url="http://"http://pub61.ezboard.com/bmarathoninvasion")M:Inv Webboards(/url)

**lol i'm just taunting people trying to get people motivated to get out there and start a clan so they can try to beat ours..(don't take it too seriously)

All I'm saying is your plan seems to be scaring away people.

Pyro, have you got any replies yet?

I've gotten Mag, Laguna, and Pallas to say "maybe". Its a start. 🙂

------------------

Ya, remember it all SHOULD be just fun (with a twist of competiveness).
I'm all signed up...Ready to play!

------------------
"When Israel cried out to the LORD for help, the LORD raised up a man to rescue them. His name was Ehud...who was left-handed. Ehud made himself a double-edged dagger that was 18" long..." Judges 3:12-30

You have 3, so make the clan on MaG and enter their names in it..if they don't want to be in anymore take them out. You may want to think of getting a graphic to use for your clan to put on the clan mag page. You might want to think of a name as well, and the assignments you will give each clan member. Oh and a clan name would be good. Once you get that you're good to go.

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)

**You have 3, so make the clan on MaG and enter their names in it..if they don't want to be in anymore take them out. You may want to think of getting a graphic to use for your clan to put on the clan mag page. You might want to think of a name as well, and the assignments you will give each clan member. Oh and a clan name would be good. Once you get that you're good to go.

That, and I belive Pallas and Laguna need to make their accounts.

------------------

Originally posted by Avatara:
**That, and I belive Pallas and Laguna need to make their accounts.

I'm wrong. Jimmy, I need some answers to these questions:

1. Can a person make a clan, but not be a marshall? (like I make the clan and let Pyro be the marshall)
2. Can we change the clan name/website/picture/initials after it is made?

------------------

I might join, the only problem being time zones and Diablo 2 :p.

------------------
This Vid is a bit like my beast; extremely long, and best enjoyed with a mouthful of nuts.
-Ali G.

1. Yes you can make a clan and have pyro be the marshal. Just make sure you change your info to say general and have pyro's info changed to say marshal as the rank.

2. Yes you can change and modify anything in your clan once it is made.

PS: Congradulations and Good luck to the 2 new clans newly created; The Prophets led by stewcrow and The Helldogs led by King Viper

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)

I, too, would like to create a clan. Anyone game? Anyone? I just need two! 😉

------------------
"When Israel cried out to the LORD for help, the LORD raised up a man to rescue them. His name was Ehud...who was left-handed. Ehud made himself a double-edged dagger that was 18" long..." Judges 3:12-30

**Attention firebird...you cannot have more then 1 account on MAG. Your other 2 accounts firebird48 and firebird74 will be banned and no games will be allowed to be reported on those accounts. Also you must still change your rank from Gerneral to sergeant before monday when Gameranger is expected to be up again.

Attention Pharris and mike643 and anyone else this concerns..You too must still change your rank to sergeant before monday when Gameranger is expected to be up again. You will not be allowed to report games untill you either change it or join a clan where those rankings are relevant...

Attention Madman..I am working on getting your password for MaG. What is the email i should send it too? If this doesn't work i suggest signing up as Madman1 or something and your old login will be deleted. (that's what i did on these ares webboards when i couldn't retrive my password for Jimmy Page, I changed my name to Jimmy Page 1) Either way i still need your current email to keep you updated..

Anybody else who's reading this go to www.magleague.com and sign up, otherwise you're missing out..

those other accounts my dad screwed up and i can no longer login. So it would be nice if you banned them.

------------------
'89 Macintosh= Windows 98
The Microsoft Corp= A Solitaire Game
--From A Real UE Supporter--The Truth Is Out There. You know the best is out there, just don't ignore it. Long Live The UE!~
GR- Steel Firebird

Do you mean my "Captain Pharris" nick on GR? I love that nick! I captain a ship, I'm a captain. Simple. Its just my nick, my rank is still seargent.

------------------
NEW NAME FOR THE DREADNOUGHT
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?
Because she cant be beaten!

lol why did you bring this old topic up just to say that?

heh, now you better go clean up the dust you made when you pulled this topic out of the shelf...

😉

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)

(quote)Originally posted by Avatara:
**All I'm saying is your plan seems to be scaring away people.

Pyro, have you got any replies yet?

I've gotten Mag, Laguna, and Pallas to say "maybe". Its a start. 😉

------------------
Hmm...lets see...what to do when you're outgunned, outnumbered and outpositioned...it says here: Don't have a battle.

• Tacticus , Jingo**

You really shouldn't do that. Us poor old moderators are getting awful slow, and 18 posts arising from the blue is enough to cause a heart attack...

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy