Not again...

I'm back from vacation.

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

You weren't perchance in Hawaii were you?

------------------
Madness takes it's toll; Please have exact change.

Hamilton Island (Australia) and now Queensland (Australia). So, I'm not yet really back from holiday.

------------------

Present, naturally. Though currently wondering whether water has leaked into the cables or something, due to the way the connection is playing up.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

I'm here but i've not visited the boards for the last few weeks and haven't posted in even longer. There needs to be an Ares 2 or huge total conversion for everyone to drool and obsess over... then we might get as much traffic as the Nova boards. I vote we all start pestering Pallas about M:Inv. Don't worry Pallas its all for the good of the boards.

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra,
Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen,
Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth

I'll second the pestering motion as long as you bug Darkk and Sarg about it too.

------------------
"Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land somewhere and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'"
"I fail to see the humor in that situation, Doctor."
"Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork "

Originally posted by Vice Admiral Ipvicus:
**I vote we all start pestering Pallas about M:Inv. Don't worry Pallas its all for the good of the boards.

Yeah, c'mon Pallas! You slacker!

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Originally posted by Avatara:
**You slacker!

Says you. Where's this trout, eh?

Originally posted by Laguna:
Says you. Where's this trout, eh?

There are various things you've owed me since last year!

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

I don't know about any trout... except for the occasional "irc slapping."

------------------
"Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land somewhere and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'"
"Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork "

Originally posted by Avatara:
**There are various things you've owed me since last year!

One game of Diablo 2 hardly counts for much.

Especially since it sucks.

------------------
~Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means that you've decide to look beyond the imperfections~

That which we call a trout, by any other name would taste as sweet.

------------------

Trout is actually a salty flavor. Definitly not sweet, though definitly a mild-flavored meat. Well-seasoned and accompanied with the appropriate side-dishes a trout can make a fine evening meal suitable for many occasions.

------------------
Madness takes it's toll; Please have exact change.

It's not the taste, it's the principle of it all! Bah I say.

Well if we really want to get into the Nova board spirit we will have to get some EMINEM type people to beg pallas to make M:Inv 3D. Then we need to all start talking about running into trees, and walking off cliffs when speculating about anything.

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra,
Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen,
Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth

What, precisely, is the principle of the trout?

Begging me to make it 3D would be extremely stupid. I can't make Ares 3D, so we'd have to make M:Inv for some other game 😉

I think bringing up the Monty Python (EMINEM style) should work pretty well towards the trees and cliffs.

------------------