A long-awaited name change...

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**SA contemplates adding three karma anyway

Where's my three karma? 😛 pouts 😉

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

20 posts and it hasn't turned into an RPG or a spam topic... Keep the ball rolling gents'!

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Avatara, feel free to help yourself to another three karma. What does that make your karma, ?+3?

And Joveia (hmmmm... so easy to mispel...)- sure I'll give you three more karma. One for each of your next three helpful, karma-worthy posts. 😉

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

:sigh:

All this talk of getting karma is making me depressed.

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**And Joveia (hmmmm... so easy to mispel)

It's also easy to misspell misspell - you managed to get Joveia right. Must be one of those psychology things. If it's hard, you make an effort, and succeed. If it's easy, you slack off and possibly fail ;).

------------------
"Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land somewhere and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'"
"I fail to see the humor in that situation, Doctor."
"Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork "

Ah, somebody picked up on my mispeling of mispellt. I wondered who'd point it out first. 😉

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

It looked way to obvious in my opinion. You should have used "mispell" instead, since spell quite obviously has two l's.

------------------
"Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land somewhere and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'"
"Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork "

I used to be MikeMTL with 119 post (before it got screwed up) and I never once got my karma raised, only lowered. How do I get my karma lifted. I helped a whole load of people on the EV web boards and I'm still stuck at clean (0).

Maybe if I shutup and stop complaining I might get somewhere. 🙂

How dus won spel stuf rong. Ie owees spel werds rite. 🙂

/me like smilies. 😉 😄 🆒 😛 🙂

------------------
-yet another example of Mike's excessive ramblings.

Well, not cluttering the board is a good start. Change your sig, and get rid of all those smileys.

------------------