What is Wicked?

Originally posted by Talon Karrde:
**Are you sure? Cause I usually here it when brits are around...

Well, I only hear it on those early weekend morning cartoons with the stereotypical American surfers.

------------------

"Wicked" is ancient slang, so I assume you could still here it in some backward areas of both Britain and America.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

I've only heard it a stupid movie with stereotypical American surfers 😉

And by the way, I'm leaving for England for a week and a half, I probably can still post but at a much-decreased rate.

------------------
"Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land somewhere and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'"
"I fail to see the humor in that situation, Doctor."
"Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork "

Originally posted by Pallas Athene:
**I've only heard it a stupid movie with stereotypical American surfers;)

And by the way, I'm leaving for England for a week and a half, I probably can still post but at a much-decreased rate.

Assuming you mean this England (why would anyone come here?), stay well away from London. But if you must venture into it's abyss of darkness, DO NOT smell the free samples of after-shave offered to you on the streets if you don't feel like collapsing to the floor and waking up with no wallet.

(Speaking from experience)

------------------

(This message has been edited by Laguna (edited 08-09-2001).)

Originally posted by Laguna:
**Assuming you mean (i)this(i) England (why would anyone come here?), stay well away from London. But if you must venture into it's abyss of darkness, DO NOT smell the free samples of after-shave offered to you on the streets if you don't feel like collapsing to the floor and waking up with no wallet.

(Speaking from experience)

Rats, I wanted to go to London and smell aftershave. 😉

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Damn. No more money from that scheme.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy