Coldstone Newswire: The Gods are Silent

"Mindle, a huge, crowded city. Built at the crossroads of the world, Its home to the rich and poor, Gods and demons. The city Guards keeps the peace, but its a tough job, and when Gods dissapear, it gets a lot tougher."

"The Gods are Silent"
a Picquilarius creation

(website coming soon)

I'm sorry to be rude, but this plot sounds like a complete ripoff of the Hawk and Fisher novels by Simon R. Green.

------------------
We tell stories of heroes to remind ourselves that we too can be great.
Help Wanted! If you can do computer graphics and are interested in working on a fantasy /alternate reality Coldstone game, email me!
This space for rent.

Well It is very slightly based on thos books, but I'm trying to be as origonal as possible. There are many fantasy novels with the same general premise as the Hawk anf Fisher noves.

Besides the gods in that book die, not dissapear.

anyway, im sort of drifting away from my origonal idea. Its now more of a working your way up the ranks kindof deelie.

------------------
"Dont be angry, not everyone can be as cool as me."
" "Genghis Khan," he said, "you are a wanker; you are a tosspot; you are a very tiny piece of turd. Thank you." With that he retreated into his ship and flew off.
The was a nasty kind of silence.
Later that year Genghis Khan stormed into Europe in such a rage that he almost forgot to burn down Asia before he left." Douglas Adams