A PoG Challenge

EasyEd, on Jul 1 2005, 10:16 AM, said:

Humm, you're talking about the broken archway in the square with 3 forest ogres? (hint?)
View Post

Well, you're almost right. What looks like a broken archway actually becomes a portal disc later in the game, and usually there are two or three Trolls hanging out there. There is no accessible pathway through the trees but with a plugin such as Teleportin' or PoG Dev Tools , you can get through the trees both north and south of the portal arch. Then you are free to explore a bit. The same is true in the square two south of Fantrima by heading east on the north side of the river. 🙂 Have fun! ~RD

I hve noticed with the titania plug that if u increase your speed enough then u can break through walking barriers. For instance i increased my speed to some 400 something (i think) and i was able to cross a river, wich brought me to some wild termites, and a beach house where i bought i ticket... so i was wondering if there was maybe a plug that would allow me to decrease my speed so i could check out these spots. i hope that made sense. (NOTE: i can not go in to registered squares, the please register sighn pops up once u hit the demo boundries.) i hoped this helped some what. 😉

Two Jacks, on Jul 4 2005, 09:56 AM, said:

I hve noticed with the titania plug that if u increase your speed enough then u can break through walking barriers. For instance i increased my speed to some 400 something (i think) and i was able to cross a river, wich brought me to some wild termites, and a beach house where i bought i ticket... so i was wondering if there was maybe a plug that would allow me to decrease my speed so i could check out these spots. i hope that made sense. (NOTE: i can not go in to registered squares, the please register sighn pops up once u hit the demo boundries.) i hoped this helped some what. 😉
View Post

In my plugin The Ring of the Prisoner and The Titan Pack I've increased the speed, but enough is enough. If you like it, contact me

The Lord of Storms 🆒 😉 🙂 😄 😛 :blink: :laugh: :rolleyes:

To All: my new plugin "Airland" is almost ready. If anyone want test it, contact me:hoc.revenge@fastwebnet.itandreasac@fastwebnet.it

The Lord of Stroms 🆒 😉 :blink: 😄 🙂 😛 :laugh: :rolleyes:

Sorry, Two Jacks, there is no plugin (yet) which allows you to decrease speed in a controled manner. Some plugins might decrease the player's speed temporarily as part of the story line, but bring it back up again. That's just one problem with "cheat" plugins, there's sometimes a price to pay for cheating.

However you get into "forbidden" territory, by excess speed or teleportation, you will get the unregistered notice at every map boundary.

The discussion of this, and EasyEd's question, really belong on the PoG board and not here. If any of you have more to say on how PoG works, please start a new thread on that board. 🙂

Small plugin to increase/decrease speed.

Comma to increase, dot to decrease. Or the other way around, I'm not sure.

Ok thanx Ledorax this will help keep my intrest in PoG a bit longer.(but i should just wait for the bug fix), and to let anyone know i would be happy to beta teast any plugs comeing out. 🙂 (but only the ones for the demo version)

This post has been edited by Two Jacks : 04 July 2005 - 05:27 PM