New Chronicle 26/9

Well, here we are again, I've found enough spare time to release another of my rapidly growing queue of chronicles. Looks like I'll have to get a move on. Anyway, this week's tale is brought to us by soberkenny, and is the first part of the Legend of Dante. You can read this tale (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number;=49")here.(/url)

Have fun all!

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

Oh, damn. You've Aussieized the date format...looks like I'll have to take over Chronicles again. πŸ˜‰

Love,
GlueBubble

πŸ™‚

------------------
Fallacy of the mind.
<GlueBubble> it came to me in a moment of inspiration*!
<Cone> shortly after you rejected "Phallus of the Mind"
<GlueBubble> 😜

Originally posted by theGlueBubble:
**Oh, damn. You've Aussieized the date format...looks like I'll have to take over Chronicles again.;)

Love,
GlueBubble

πŸ™‚

Sigh. Last time I try to do it whilst babysitting my two year old sister. πŸ™‚

-Andiyar

------------------

Originally posted by theGlueBubble:
**Oh, damn. You've Aussieized the date format...looks like I'll have to take over Chronicles again.

Yeah, there's only 12 months in a year. πŸ˜‰

If the queue keeps growing like it has (it probably will, you've gotten a few new dedicated writers moving here), it looks like you might be able to have your Chronicle of the Month competitions after all.

------------------
"I hate that! Your answers are always short, precise, and utterly useless!"
"Yes."

Originally posted by Avatara:
**Yeah, there's only 12 months in a year. πŸ˜‰

If the queue keeps growing like it has (it probably will, you've gotten a few new dedicated writers moving here), it looks like you might be able to have your Chronicle of the Month competitions after all.

πŸ˜›

Yes, I've actually been thinking that. I'll go another week or two and see then, but it looks as if I'll have to dust it off and give it another air. πŸ™‚

-Andiyar

(Edit: Gah, people using bold tags in their posts. πŸ˜‰ /Edit)

------------------

(This message has been edited by Tarnćlion Andiyarus (edited 09-29-2002).)