Everyone Hates Slim Shady

Ok.... I confess I was too nice to tell Eminem blankly as Slug so I used the moderator account. I was brought up in a family where Shut Up was considered very hurtful and downright mean.

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Polaris Confederate Recruitmant Theme
StarLance

Originally posted by Slug:
**Ok.... I confess I was too nice to tell Eminem blankly as Slug so I used the moderator account. I was brought up in a family where Shut Up was considered very hurtful and downright mean.

That's kind of the reason I am anti-swearing. Origonally, swearing was not allowed in my family, although shoot, dang, and crap (sort of, it was frowned upon, but better) were sort of okay. Unfortuantely, in society, I seem to be the only one left who doesn't swear often...

stops and notices everyone is now bored to death with his story

------------------

ha i knew it! thats why i did the "edited by modarator" thingy. I was hoping yuo would come on as slug and say "I didn't edit that". Slug next time maybe you shouldn't put the same IP's so close together.

------------------

Originally posted by Pyro:
**Slug next time maybe you shouldn't put the same IP's so close together.

Thats what I said! It does help to have two different computers, then you get two different IP#s. (look in the bar to find both of mine...)

------------------

Oh, and that (edited by moderator) thing wasn't me. Sargatanus? Laguna?

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
StarLance

I think Pyro just said it was actually him.

Sheppo

------------------
[http://www.crosswinds.net/~pshep/page
Yeah](http://www.crosswinds.net/~pshep/page<br />
Yeah), so what if I'm an Emo Nerd?

This topic's reached the end of it's usefullness.
turns the key

------------------
StarLance