Teams

To echo Necro, Coldstone was meant for one player.

But chill seems to have found something. Whether this is doable remains to be seen.

In another related question (for chill), I was wondering, using the method you've briefly described, if you can have NPC's automatically cast both offensive and healing spells. Any light on this subject would be most appreciated. (not just by me)

------------------
V-16 Twin Bombers: $8,000,000
1 Aircraft Carrier: $4,000,000,000,000
Battlecruiser loaded with marines: $8,000,000,000,000
The look on Bin Ladin's face when we get him: Priceless...

Originally posted by spitfire:
**In another related question (for chill), I was wondering, using the method you've briefly described, if you can have NPC's automatically cast both offensive and healing spells. Any light on this subject would be most appreciated. (not just by me)

That's right chill, a few of us would really like to have some of your input.And you haven't given any since we asked for it. I think chill only comes when we don't want him to make us feel exceedingly dumb. Perhaps we've cried wolf too many times.

------------------

Originally posted by Kireck L:
**That's right chill, a few of us would really like to have some of your input.And you haven't given any since we asked for it. I think chill only comes when we don't want him to make us feel exceedingly dumb. Perhaps we've cried wolf too many times.

Get a clue! Chill nor anyone else can rightfully give you accurate answers to your questions right now, until Coldstone is released. What Chill has proposed is mere theory. There is no way to develop an event system for this unless you have a copy of Coldstone, and the beta testers sure aren't talking. Chill out and wait for release. Only then will your questions be answered.

Saphfire

------------------

Originally posted by saphfire:
**. Chill out and wait for release.

"chill" out... hahaha ..oh my

------------------
"Naught's had, all's spent,
Where our desire is got without content.
'Tis safer to be that which we destroy
Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy." -Lady Macbeth